BY SUGARPILL COSMETICS

Vibrant and richly pigmented Sugar pill Cosmetics eye shadow is the perfect balance of intense color and incredible long-lasting wear ability. Sugar pill designs unique luxury makeup that is bright enough for the club scene and was chosen as the official makeup brand for Sanrio's hello kitty 35th anniversary. see more...

• Do any stores sell this? Or online only?3 Answers
  • What would be a good comparison brand for their texture? I love ...2 Answers
  • Are these worth the price? Are the bright colors easily blended?2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I bought the sugarpill eyeshadow on beautylish.com. The colors I got were Love+ and Tako. Love+ is a beautiful matte red (it's described as pearl red online). Tako is a matte white. The colors are very pigmented and super blendable. I love them! I really want to buy more colors of this eyeshadow. I didn't expect them to be so creamy and also long lasting. I highly recommend these eyeshadows to anyone who loves fun colors as well as people who like classic looks as well. They have an interesting range of colors, but they have something for everyone!" in 7 reviews
  • "Sugarpill's Sparkle Baby palette is a fun palette for those who like pastels and lighter shades. All of these shades are extremely pigmented and easy to blend out. The shades Candy Crush and Kitten Parade need a sticky base in order for the glitter to hold well. The shade Frostine needs a white shadow base in order to be noticable on the lid by itself. Hotsy Totsy however is fine. - Frostine is a lavender matte shade that is beautiful in texture. It applies gorgeously but since its on the lighter shade you will have to baby it with an eyeshadow base if you want it to be noticeable. - Candy Crush is a baby blue with a ton of sparkle and shimmer. This shade is more on the powdery side due to the glitter inside it. I recommend a sticky base to ensure that it stays extremely shimmery. It does give a bit of kick back with powder due to the formula of it being glittery. Highly pigmented - Hotsy Totsy is a darker hot pink. Unlike a lot of the Sugarpill pinks and reds this one will not stain you. This shade also mixes well to be wearable or bright depending on what you want to do with it. It has a bit of shimmer but looks matte on the eyes. - Kitten Parade is a Rose Gold shadow that is extremely metallic and shimmery. When applied wet it is metallic in finish otherwise is more glittery. This shade like Candy Crush needs a sticky base in order to have the glitter stick well onto the lid. It also kicks back powder if you dip in with a fluffy brush due to the formula. These shades are fantastic in the palette or by themselves. Great value. " in 3 reviews
  • "So in love with Sugarpill's eye shadows. The color payoff, especially for their black shadow, is unbeatable! I use the Kim Chi shadow frequently for brighter more colorful looks. This new one looked great until I broke the surface while trying to depot and add to my z pallet. [product:sugarpill-cosmetics-eye-shadow]" in 3 reviews
Stephanie D.
Modesto , CA
Oh my goodness are these eyeshadows perfection in a pan! They are everything I have ever hoped for or wanted in an eyeshadow, and more! They are the most pigmented formulas you'll find on the market. They blend like a dream, and have just about every shade you could ever want or need! The matte finishes are to die for, soft and buttery and opaque with one swipe. The Shimmer finishes are creamy and apply easily. These eyeshadows last all day, longer if applied over a primer! I can't recommend these enough, all I can say is they will surely make you disappointed in all the other eyeshadows you own. Trust me, you don't know what quality is until you have tried these!
Chris W.
los angeles, CA
Review for: Other more...
I finally got around purchasing a Sugarpill shadow! I've been eyeing Sugarpill for a long time and until DragCon I started my collection with Trinket Liquid Lipstick (+ enamel pin for my collection <3), then on KimChi's birthday Kimchi Liquid Lip. But it was until quite recently that I was able to buy an eyeshadow, this one being Tako.

Tako is a bright true white in a matte finish, and I am in love. It is perfect as a base for my shadows/to set my eyeshadow primer, but also beautiful on its own! For a white shadow to show up on my transparent skin is quite impressive. The formula is very comfortable, pigmented, and not chunky or chalky. I can't wait to buy more (specifically Love+, since I LIVE for red shadow).

I bought the single shadow with no compact since I keep it in my magnetic palette, and you get quite a generous size, so don't be fooled by the price being for a single shadow!
Sabrina H.
Winnipeg , MB
Review for: Hotsy Totsy more...
Heck yes! The color you’re looking at is the color you get! It’s super pigmented and lasts ALL SAY without creasing or fading! The bright pink is SUPER pink, and looks amazing on any skin tone.
This is a must try if you haven’t yet! You’ll fall in love!
Madison M.
Really beautiful formula. My favorite out of the ones I own is Money Maker, a unique yellow-green. The pigment of these shadows is INSANE, and they last ages without fading one bit. The mattes and the shimmers are both gorgeous, creamy, and blend with little effort.
Antonia W.
Citrus Hts, CA
I love every eyeshadow from this brand. It’s amazing quality and long lasting pigment and full body color. I own them all my only thing is I wish the brand had a few more Browns for transition colors.
Rachel M.
Bremerton, WA
I have this shadow in "Tako" in my pro makeup it. It is the greatest Matte white eye shadow I have ever used. I use it as a base when I am used a bright color or to highlight the inner corner when doing an all matte eye look.
Em S.
columbus
Review for: Other more...
The product has really good pigment and blends really nicely. The packaging is nice, and I don’t need a whole lot to get good color payoff. The color Love+ is the most vibrant red I’ve come across so far.
Amy A.
Cutler Bay, FL
Review for: Other more...
If you're a fan of color, Sugarpill is your brand. Their shadows are
exceptional. Bold, bright, and blendable. They have very little kickback
or fallout. The pans are huge (twice the size of brands like MAC,
tarte, or Urban Decay singles) and the pro pans are just $10. I use at
least one of their shadows in every single look. Can't recommend this
brand enough. My favorite shades are Love+, Flamepoint, Acidberry, Tako,
and Poison Plum.

(Pictured are the shades Tako [white],
Buttercupcake [yellow], Acidberry [lime green], Midori [green], Mochi
[mint], Kim Chi [teal], and Poison Plum [purple])
Grace S.
Prairie Vlg, KS
Review for: Other more...
I love love love Sugarpill as a brand and aesthetically so I had been wanting to try their products for a long time. The eyeshadow pans are enormous, which is convenient if you're a makeup artist, drag queen, or someone who just wears the same color every single day, but not really necessary for me as an average consumer. I will probably never use up these shadows. But that being said, I LOVE them. I own Kim Chi, Mochi, and Buttercupcake. Mochi is a little powdery and Buttercupcake a little less but both are very pigmented and blend beautifully. Kim Chi has none of the powdery issues and is just perfect and pigmented and blendable. Definitely recommend these!
Rose S.
Comfort , TX
Sugar Pills eyeshadows are not only gorgeous colors, but they are extremely pigmented as well! They glide on nicely and blend in well!! I was looking for a red eyeshadow for a Halloween makeup when I came across the Sugar Pills Love + shadow and it was absolutely stunning! I love using it!
Amber
I have seen several adds for this brand lately and was tempted to purchase some of there eyeshadow, how does it go on? Does it hold its color when applied or does it lose a lot of the powder when you apply it leaving a faint tint of the color meaning you have to apply several layers to get close to the color you desired?
Sabrina S.
Leesburg, FL
Do any stores sell this? Or online only?
Cady G.
Phoenix, AZ
What would be a good comparison brand for their texture? I love the colors but have never found somewhere where I can test the texture and how they blend.
Shelby R.
Raleigh , NC
Are these worth the price? Are the bright colors easily blended?
Adelina M.
are these 'One swipe' pigmented without primer?