BY SUGARPILL COSMETICS

Vibrant and richly pigmented Sugar pill Cosmetics eye shadow is the perfect balance of intense color and incredible long-lasting wear ability. Sugar pill designs unique luxury makeup that is bright enough for the club scene and was chosen as the official makeup brand for Sanrio's hello kitty 35th anniversary. see more...

• Do any stores sell this? Or online only?3 Answers
  • What would be a good comparison brand for their texture? I love ...2 Answers
  • Are these worth the price? Are the bright colors easily blended?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Chris W.
los angeles, CA
Review for: Other
I finally got around purchasing a Sugarpill shadow! I've been eyeing Sugarpill for a long time and until DragCon I started my collection with Trinket Liquid Lipstick (+ enamel pin for my collection <3), then on KimChi's birthday Kimchi Liquid Lip. But it was until quite recently that I was able to buy an eyeshadow, this one being Tako.

Tako is a bright true white in a matte finish, and I am in love. It is perfect as a base for my shadows/to set my eyeshadow primer, but also beautiful on its own! For a white shadow to show up on my transparent skin is quite impressive. The formula is very comfortable, pigmented, and not chunky or chalky. I can't wait to buy more (specifically Love+, since I LIVE for red shadow).

I bought the single shadow with no compact since I keep it in my magnetic palette, and you get quite a generous size, so don't be fooled by the price being for a single shadow!
Grace S.
Winter Park, FL
Review for: Other
I love love love Sugarpill as a brand and aesthetically so I had been wanting to try their products for a long time. The eyeshadow pans are enormous, which is convenient if you're a makeup artist, drag queen, or someone who just wears the same color every single day, but not really necessary for me as an average consumer. I will probably never use up these shadows. But that being said, I LOVE them. I own Kim Chi, Mochi, and Buttercupcake. Mochi is a little powdery and Buttercupcake a little less but both are very pigmented and blend beautifully. Kim Chi has none of the powdery issues and is just perfect and pigmented and blendable. Definitely recommend these!
Tali K.
Santa Barbara, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Recently purchased 3 Sugarpill pro eyeshadow pans in Poison Plum (purple), Kitten Parade (sparkling peach with gold micro glitter), and Kiss Kiss ( deep red shimmer). I’m so impressed with the the pigmentation of all three shades, specially Kiss Kiss.
Also love how easily the shadows blend, they’re so creamy!
Sabrina H.
Winnipeg , MB
Review for: Hotsy Totsy
Heck yes! The color you’re looking at is the color you get! It’s super pigmented and lasts ALL SAY without creasing or fading! The bright pink is SUPER pink, and looks amazing on any skin tone.
This is a must try if you haven’t yet! You’ll fall in love!
Tiffany T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These pressed shadows give me life! I used to be so afraid of color and going bold, but not these days. I love how pigmented these shadows are and easily they blend. I'm so hooked to buying their products! They can be used for professional use or personal. My photos attached are just some of my stash from them and two looks out of many I have done using their shadows. Bright turquoise is called Kimchi and the bold blue on the other look is Velocity with Home Sweet Home.
Rose S.
Comfort , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Sugar Pills eyeshadows are not only gorgeous colors, but they are extremely pigmented as well! They glide on nicely and blend in well!! I was looking for a red eyeshadow for a Halloween makeup when I came across the Sugar Pills Love + shadow and it was absolutely stunning! I love using it!
Breyonna S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Sugarpill's Sparkle Baby palette is a fun palette for those who like pastels and lighter shades. All of these shades are extremely pigmented and easy to blend out. The shades Candy Crush and Kitten Parade need a sticky base in order for the glitter to hold well. The shade Frostine needs a white shadow base in order to be noticable on the lid by itself. Hotsy Totsy however is fine.

- Frostine is a lavender matte shade that is beautiful in texture. It applies gorgeously but since its on the lighter shade you will have to baby it with an eyeshadow base if you want it to be noticeable.
- Candy Crush is a baby blue with a ton of sparkle and shimmer. This shade is more on the powdery side due to the glitter inside it. I recommend a sticky base to ensure that it stays extremely shimmery. It does give a bit of kick back with powder due to the formula of it being glittery. Highly pigmented
- Hotsy Totsy is a darker hot pink. Unlike a lot of the Sugarpill pinks and reds this one will not stain you. This shade also mixes well to be wearable or bright depending on what you want to do with it. It has a bit of shimmer but looks matte on the eyes.
- Kitten Parade is a Rose Gold shadow that is extremely metallic and shimmery. When applied wet it is metallic in finish otherwise is more glittery. This shade like Candy Crush needs a sticky base in order to have the glitter stick well onto the lid. It also kicks back powder if you dip in with a fluffy brush due to the formula.

These shades are fantastic in the palette or by themselves. Great value.
Lindsey B.
Minnetonka, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
So in love with Sugarpill's eye shadows. The color payoff, especially for their black shadow, is unbeatable! I use the Kim Chi shadow frequently for brighter more colorful looks. This new one looked great until I broke the surface while trying to depot and add to my z pallet. Sugarpill Cosmetics Eye Shadow
Angela H.
Vancouver, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Sugarpill shadows are really awesome. The color range is amazing, I had a really hard time deciding what to buy and ended up just getting like 10 and a palette. They are very pigmented and don't give a lot of kick back. They can be a little tough to blend but I really don't mind.
Kaylee L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Intense pigment, great packaging all at an affordable price! These shadows have a nice consistency and I find that the pigmentation is amazing! I do not experience fallout or kick up when dipping my brush into the product. Great color range!
Amber
I have seen several adds for this brand lately and was tempted to purchase some of there eyeshadow, how does it go on? Does it hold its color when applied or does it lose a lot of the powder when you apply it leaving a faint tint of the color meaning you have to apply several layers to get close to the color you desired?
Sabrina S.
Leesburg, FL
Do any stores sell this? Or online only?
Adelina M.
are these 'One swipe' pigmented without primer?
Shelby R.
Raleigh, NC
Are these worth the price? Are the bright colors easily blended?
Cady G.
Phoenix, AZ
What would be a good comparison brand for their texture? I love the colors but have never found somewhere where I can test the texture and how they blend.