Sugarpill Cosmetics Eye Palette

Vibrant and richly pigmented Sugar pill Cosmetics eye palette is the perfect balance of intense color and incredible long-lasting wear ability. Sugar pill designs unique luxury makeup that is bright enough for the club scene and was chosen as the official makeup brand for Sanrio's hello kitty 35th anniversary. see more...

• I know this palette is being discontinued so I was wondering if t...2 Answers
  • Are the colors very pigmented?3 Answers
  • Would love to.receive and review this product too! love it2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Brittany W.
Edmond, OK
Review for: Cold Chemistry more...
in one word, Amazing!I really truly recommend these shadows. They apply so smoothly and flawlessly, hold up despite repeated use and stay soft and comfortable to use. They are affordable and great quality. There is something for everyone.
Jasmine H.
Los Angeles, CA
The Cold Chemistry palette is by far the best cool-toned smokey eye palette I have ever had the pleasure of trying! The pans are HUGE, and as with pretty much every single eyeshadow that Sugarpill has created, the shades are very buttery and pigmented with little to no fall out. I ran out of Diamond eyes first because it is seriously one of the most perfect highlighter shades for pale skin I have ever come across. I believe Sugarpill sells all four of these shades as singles and refills as well, so once you buy the full palette there is no need to have to buy the entire thing again. The packaging is an extra plus for all of us darker inclined makeup fanatics out there as well ūüĖ§
Karen A.
Burlington , WA
Review for: Cold Chemistry more...
This palette was the main ingredient in my daughters zombie prom queen Halloween costume! Black, white, purple & green. Was useful in creating 'bruises' and creating definition in her skin. Shadows have shimmer in them, but that didn't hinder her 'dead' look. There was a bit of fallout, but overall, very satisfied with the look it helped us achieve.
Krystal L.
Philadelphia, PA
I have the Cold Chemistry and the Sparkle Baby palettes. The packaging is super cute and the shadows themselves are stellar. I just always wished these were more standalone type palettes, as I usually do my makeup on the go and prefer a more cohesive palette. I am selling these once I get the individual shades for my pro palette. Sugarpill shadows are phenomenal
Loren M.
Holy pigment! These colors are so bold and beautiful. A little goes a very long way. There can be a little fall out but it's not too bad and I think that only happened because I used too much of it. The colors go together very well. I get a lot of compliments when I use it.
Taura M.
Shawnee, OK
Review for: Sparkle Baby more...
I loved this palette the most out of all of Sugarpills Palettes. The adorable kitten on the front of the palette was so adorable it spoke to my soul. I was also living for the gorgeous pastel color scheme of the palette. It's my number 1 go to palette still.
Robbie L.
Granite City
This palette is very versatile. I use the white shade as a highlight when I want a blinding highlight. All of the shades have glitter in then so if you want matte this is not for you. Crazy pigmentation and worth the money though.
Gina E.
Oak Lawn, IL
Sugarpill has some of the best shafows out there. The pans are huge so you get a lot for your money. They are very pigmented and smooth. Very easy to blend. This is one of my favoriew paletts.
Rosalba L.
Irvine, CA
Sugarpill Cosmetics Eye Palette Is One Of My Favorite Make Up Palette The Colors Are Outstanding Beauties . They Are Beautiful Colors To Use For Making Cut Creases On Eyes
Nicole Y.
I have the Sparkle Baby palette. They are soooo buttery, pigmented and buildable. Kitten Parade and Hotsy Totsy are such beautiful colors for any skin tone. I have blue eyes so pinks really make them pop.
Jessica C.
Plymouth, MI
Are the colors very pigmented?
Chelsea H.
I know this palette is being discontinued so I was wondering if these shades are unique enough.
Marina O.
Do these shadows need bases to help the colors pop?
malia m.
Oklahoma City, OK
Would love to.receive and review this product too! love it