Sugarpill Cosmetics Elektrocute Neon Pigment Eye Shadow, Hellatronic uploaded by Elle D.Sugarpill Cosmetics Elektrocute Neon Pigment Eye Shadow, Hellatronic uploaded by Shelby H.

BY SUGARPILL COSMETICS

Fluorescent indigo with red, purple, blue color-shifting super sparkles. A fluorescent indigo colored eye shadow. Has red, purple, and blue color-shifting super sparkles. Is safe for lip use as well. see more...

• What's the best way to apply these loose eyeshadows?2 Answers
Paige P.
Pompano Beach, FL
Only four stars because pigment eye shadows aren’t usually very user friendly, and I don’t reach for this too often. BUT it’s a beautiful shade, that looks fantastic with my green eyes. I’d recommend to anyone who loves quality products and is also a little more adventurous in their makeup.
Shelby H.
I ordered my first ever pigments from Sugarpill and I bought them in: Hellatronic, Supercharged, and Love Buzz.

They are extremely pigmented and very soft.

Though I think they definately require a base :3

I recommend these only if you're familiar with pigments <33
Brittany W.
Edmond, OK
in one word, Amazing!I really truly recommend these. They apply so smoothly and flawlessly, hold up despite repeated use and stay soft and comfortable to use. They are affordable and great quality. There is something for everyone.
Evelyn❤️ Y.
Staten Island , NY
This is one of the cutest makeup /drag queen brand I’ve ever gotten!! The lashes are awesome so is this product it’s really bright and pigmented and it goes on sooo well ! It’s not messy and it cost around 13$
Preachersd2r H.
Ormond Beach, FL
Love the pigment! Worth every penny! If you want bright colors than def look here first and you’ll ding what you need that has staying power and it’s a great value.
Sara P.
New Castle, DE
These are amazing. They have a few crazy bright shades. I used this blue for a blue fairy costume this Halloween and I loved it. Super vibrant and pretty
Julie M.
SO PIGMENTED! Super high quality at an affordable price. Great staying power and minimal fall out. I love their entire line.
Brittany S.
Newark, NJ
Pigment is bright but you have to use a very opaque and sticky base. Has micro glitter. Great product though!
Ann A.
Sterling Hts, MI
So bright! All pigments I own from Sugar Pill are very pigmented and amazing! I need more!
Toryanni E.
Hoofddorp, NH
I love this loose eyeshadow! It's a great blue with a purple shift. Like all their products it is packed with pigment, so a very little amount goes a long long way! I highly recommend getting your hands on this color if you like bright eye popping colors!
Tonee Rose E.
Elizabeth, NJ
What's the best way to apply these loose eyeshadows?

Amazon