Sugarfina Sugar Lips uploaded by Blair N.Sugarfina Sugar Lips uploaded by Malori M.Sugarfina Sugar Lips uploaded by Malori M.

BY HUNTER PINK

Pucker up to these sweet and sour gummy lips in mouthwatering flavors of watermelon, berry and bubble gum

Buy on Bloomin...
Blair N.
Austin
I’m OBSESSED with these. They are so delicious (embarrass to say I ate a large box in less than 3 days with very little help from anyone else) and they make the most adorable gifts. Packaging on point and so bright they make anyone smile! Sugarfina Sugar Lips
Kimberly d.
Hayward, CA
My friends and I love Sugarfina candies! Out of all the flavors of gummies and candies, this Sugar Lips candy was our least liked flavor. They are super sticky and immediately stick to your teeth. It's hard to eat them since they stick so much to your teeth and you feel like your need to brush your teeth. They are also extremely sour. In the future, I'll stick to the more popular gummies from Sugarfina.
Ani B.
Los Angeles
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Yum! Sugarfina is my favorite, perfect candy for adults who enjoy a bit of bubbly also. There has not been a flavor I have not liked till now, they all taste great! Their also great gift ideas for men and woman! Only downfall is, I wish they had more retailers or store locations instead of ordering online. But overall satisfied customer 💋
Janice R.
These are my fave candies. I love how sour they are because it's just enough but not too overwhelming. Best of all the the flavors are all wonderful nice and fruity not plastic like at all which is nice.
Phoenix , AZ
These are my favourite candy the entire company has - I have small and large boxes in my house that I enjoy all the time - if you like sweet and sour- try it
Malori M.
Vestavia Hls, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are sooooo yummy! I received them as a gift and now I’m obsessed!!! Such a cute gift idea
What color flavour did you like the most? I like the darkest one