Sugarfina "Shake it Up" Chocolate Martini Shaker

BY SUGARFINA

Shake things up with these chocolate-covered almonds masquerading as cocktail garnishes. Packaged beautifully in a clear lucite martini shaker, this gift set makes a sweet addition to any bar cart and a perfect hostess gift.

Sugarfina "Shake it Up" Chocolate Martini Shaker
Courtney P.
Johnstown , OH
I love this stuff, I buy it all the time an buy for gifts for others, it is very yummy too! Nice to have in the evening around the fire place, I eat this a couple time a week, haven't found anything else like this I would definitely recommend it to everyone
Mariah H.
Boscawen, NH
These are the absolute greatest thing I've ever eaten. I got them in a Valentine's Day bento box and I've just been savoring them ever since. I looked into buying some and they are a little expensive, but I will buy them again for any special occasion I have or if I need a pick me up.
Sammi S.
Phoenix , AZ
I love the packaging in this - the bottle is reusable and the olives are just darn cute
Yvonne L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Where can this be purchased?
Jill G.
Noble, OK
Sounds good I wanna try them
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
How well does this work???

Sugarfina

Sugarfina was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.