Sugarfina Rose All Day Bears Large

Sugarfina makes sure candy wishes are decadently delicious--and adorable These gummy bears are infused with Whispering Angel Rose. Rose all day? Yes please.brbr Ingredients glucose syrup sugar gelatin Whispering Angel Rose pectin fruit juice from concentrate strawberry citric acid and lactic acid natural flavoring natural colors black currant carrot vegetable oils palm kernel oil coconut oil beeswax carnauba wax.ulli3.5 x 3.5 x 3.5 12.9 oz. /liliAllergen statement this product contains coconut may contain traces of wheat peanuts and tree nuts./liliWeb ID 1830698/li/ul

Are these expensive???
Start your review of Sugarfina Rose All Day Bears Large!
Kelli W.
Studio City, CA
Love Love love these!! The flavor is soo great and the name is catchy!! Rosé is already my favorite thing, so the fact that they added it to gummies is amazing. And the wine the use is Whispering Angel which is my absolute favorite!
Anna S.
Rosè infused candy, it’s great. These are truly just wonderful candy. I know they’re a bit pricey but so worth the treat. I’ll buy them again because hello Sugarfina can do no wrong.
Elizabeth D.
My brother bought me a pack of gummies with this flavor and two others in it. The flavor is phenomenal, sweet but not strong. Tastes just how the name describes it. A bit pricey but would be used as a great valentines gift to someone.
Natalie ..
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Amazon
These are delicious little treats that you can eat all day every day they’re super affordable and the quality is definitely there and
Kimberly G.
Aurora, IL
Purchased at: Sugarfina
These are sooo good. Im such a fan girl about sugarfina in general. They’re the right amount of sweet and the flavor profile is crisp. They also make pretty good gifts !
Jennifer S.
Irvine, CA
A great item to purchase to place inside a gift basket for a special someone. They're a little on the pricier side just for a small box of them but a nice touch for that birthday celebration to snack on. Would love to support them more but the price dings a few points.
Carmen B.
Columbus
sugarfina is the cutest candy! these gummies are very good and a great cute gift for a friend
Meri Y.
Glendale, CA
These gummies feel so fancy and taste delicious, you’ll think you somehow made it to the top 1% of the world. Is it worth 8.50? I mean, some may argue no, but I say, TREAT YO SELF! It’s not everyday you can enjoy champagne or rose gummies, (unless you can??) but it’s definitely worth the try!
Jessica Y.
Greenville, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I have recently picked up a few of these and added to little gifts for people and they loved them! These little gummy bears are my personal favorites but I’ve tried other flavors and love them all! The packaging is cute and some of my favorite stores, like Swoozies, are always stocked with them!
Annie B.
Dallas, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
An average gummy with a fun basic white girl flavor. The novelty is fun but after a few gummies the flavor is just kinda underwhelming. Also the price is just ridiculous, you're essentially just paying for fancy packaging.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Victoria F.