Sugarfina Green Juice Bears

Get yourself a full serving of these "green juice" mama & baby bears made with apple, lemon, ginger, and greens. Inspired by Pressed Juicery's greens juice, these bears have no artificial colors or flavors, are fat free, and non-GMO. Even better? Each serving contains 20% of your daily Vitamins C & A. Finally, you can have your green juice and eat it too.

Amber S.
Okay, so I'm going to get two birds with one stone because I can't track the actual product I want, but in the midst of grabbing my new beloved juice from Pressed Juices, they were giving out these samples too! Normally, I fear certain colors when I'm going on the health route juice wise, but these sweet treats didn't scare me all that much. Plus I was just hungry, so one sample after another, I found myself constantly devouring these. They taste like any gummy bear just with organic benefits. They're actually really good kind of like a blend of kiwi and sour apple without the sour.

Now for my main product, you HAVE to go grab their Vogue rose water juice. Holy flying pig! It is soooo good and you literally taste the rose water which I never knew you could drink, but rose water is powerfully known as an underestimated beauty product. It's limited time, but I'm urging them to keep it stocked!
Kelli W.
Studio City, CA
Love the packaging! I’m a Pressed Juice Girl so it drew my eye for sure. Would probably not buy again. Taste was great but there are gummies that Sugarfina does better. This was a spur of the moment buy when in nyc.
Lizelle B.
San Lorenzo, CA
This gummy bear green juice was " okay " I wouldn't say there was anything special about it. It literally tastes like a regular gummy bear. The packaging was super cute. But I don't think it's worth it. I'd rather buy the drink and call it a day.
Rachel T.
Ft Lauderdale , FL
Got these the other day while I was at the mall (Sephora was going to be my only stop) but we all know how that goes. Anyway, these cute gummies come in 3 different sizes, I got the medium. The bears them selves are little & bite sized. They taste just as they sound (a little earthy) but with notes of ginger & kale like a typical sweet green juice. I enjoyed! A nice innovative twist on a childhood classic! Love Sugarfina in general but left a star off because it's not my FAVORITE candy from the brand.
Eliana J.
Los Angeles, CA
Tried a sample of these today in store and I have to say I was unimpressed. I think I was more impressed by the clever packaging than anything else. They gummy bear texture was too hard to chew and the flavor was ok. Would buy this purely for esthetic, not for the actual candy
Trevor C.
The best combination of fresh juice with classic gummy bear sweetness! The packaging is very cute and the quality of the candy is exactly what you'd expect from Sugarfina, which makes it worth the high pricepoint.
Shamira R.
Brooklyn, NY
The price is a little too high for me but I must say it's packed with lots of good ingredients and the taste is great. I occasionally buy them. I've bought juices from the same company so I had to try these knowing I love myself some gummy bears!
Laura Kay S.
Centreville, VA
This product is so different and tastes great! Price is a little high, but considering the uniqueness of the taste, I'd say it's worth it. Will be recommending for those with a love for all things green tea!
Erin P.
Just got these today! So good! They taste so good. Not too sweet, not too sour - they got these healthy gummys right. There are two sizes, big bears and little bears, a really cute and easy way to get your greens.
Shannon O.
Spanish Fort, AL
This concept looks very interesting and I am always looking for healthier alternatives to my sugar cravings through out the day. I love Haribo gummy bears and this looks just as good; if not definitely healthier! All my co-workers and I would feel less guilty if we had these to try out!
Jacqueline F.
Does this actually have gummy bears in it?
Alexus B.
what are the benefits from it?
Alicia S.
Oooh. Looks good. Anyone have a price point on these? Unfortunately, healthy food is pricey. Hate that....
Yessi O.
W Hollywood, CA
Do they really taste like the drink ?!??? Sweet or sour?
Kati M.