BY SUGARFINA

Get yourself a full serving of these "green juice" mama & baby bears made with apple, lemon, ginger, and greens. Inspired by Pressed Juicery's greens juice, these bears have no artificial colors or flavors, are fat free, and non-GMO. Even better? Each serving contains 20% of your daily Vitamins C & A. Finally, you can have your green juice and eat it too.

Conetha R.
Sonora, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Sugarfina is one of my favorite candy companies. I remember these came out as an April Fools joke awhile back. I decided to get one for myself and one as a gift. They taste pretty good. I love the packaging though!! My friend who received the gift thought it was hilarious!
Amber S.
LOS ANGELES, CA
Okay, so I'm going to get two birds with one stone because I can't track the actual product I want, but in the midst of grabbing my new beloved juice from Pressed Juices, they were giving out these samples too! Normally, I fear certain colors when I'm going on the health route juice wise, but these sweet treats didn't scare me all that much. Plus I was just hungry, so one sample after another, I found myself constantly devouring these. They taste like any gummy bear just with organic benefits. They're actually really good kind of like a blend of kiwi and sour apple without the sour.

Now for my main product, you HAVE to go grab their Vogue rose water juice. Holy flying pig! It is soooo good and you literally taste the rose water which I never knew you could drink, but rose water is powerfully known as an underestimated beauty product. It's limited time, but I'm urging them to keep it stocked!
Rachel T.
Plantation, FL
Got these the other day while I was at the mall (Sephora was going to be my only stop) but we all know how that goes. Anyway, these cute gummies come in 3 different sizes, I got the medium. The bears them selves are little & bite sized. They taste just as they sound (a little earthy) but with notes of ginger & kale like a typical sweet green juice. I enjoyed! A nice innovative twist on a childhood classic! Love Sugarfina in general but left a star off because it's not my FAVORITE candy from the brand.
Stephany K.
austin, TX
My favorite treat ever!

They are sweet but not overpowering. They definitely taste like green juice. In comparison to other treats and gummy bears I would say the sugar intake is lower so is win win for me.

Price is on the higher end so I prefer to get t when there is any type of sale or promotions
Trevor C.
The best combination of fresh juice with classic gummy bear sweetness! The packaging is very cute and the quality of the candy is exactly what you'd expect from Sugarfina, which makes it worth the high pricepoint.
Shamira R.
Brooklyn, NY
The price is a little too high for me but I must say it's packed with lots of good ingredients and the taste is great. I occasionally buy them. I've bought juices from the same company so I had to try these knowing I love myself some gummy bears!
Laura Kay S.
Alexandria, VA
This product is so different and tastes great! Price is a little high, but considering the uniqueness of the taste, I'd say it's worth it. Will be recommending for those with a love for all things green tea!
Kelsey W.
I absolutely love gummy bears and gummy candies, but rarely buy or eat them due to all the fake ingredients, sugar alternatives, and additives. But these are fantastic and as guilt free as I can get!
Kelli W.
Studio City, CA
Love the packaging! I’m a Pressed Juice Girl so it drew my eye for sure. Would probably not buy again. Taste was great but there are gummies that Sugarfina does better. This was a spur of the moment buy when in nyc.
Shanygne B.
Cambria Hts, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I absolutely love all pressed juicery products. These in particular because these little gummies vitamins are more beneficial to me & my kids can enjoy them as well. Plus they aren't made with gelatin which is a plus.
Jacqueline F.
Does this actually have gummy bears in it?
Alexus B.
what are the benefits from it?
Alicia S.
Oooh. Looks good. Anyone have a price point on these? Unfortunately, healthy food is pricey. Hate that....
Yessi O.
W Hollywood, CA
Do they really taste like the drink ?!??? Sweet or sour?
Kati M.