GroceryMeat, Seafood & EggsSugardale
Sugardale: Regular Sliced Bacon, 16 Oz

Sugardale: Regular Sliced Bacon, 16 Oz

by Sugardale

#21 in Bacon

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sugardale: Regular Sliced Bacon, 16 Oz!
How would you rate this product?
Jessica  B.
North Adams, MA
Love this bacon. I’ve tried a lot of bacons and this has been my favorite. It doesn’t have a lot of fat. It’s a bit pricey but what bacon isn’t? The only flaw is there should be more bacon in the package.
Shannon  G.
Safety Harbor, FL
Sugardale seems to always be the most affordable bacon. It’s bacon 🥓 !! The brand doesn’t matter-unless you want very thick bacon. Then, maybe you need gourmet versions.
Amanda  W.
Beaver Dam, WI
I only buy this bacon if I really want bacon and it's the only thing on sale. I'm not a fan because this bacon is very greasy and the flavor is kinda bland.
Ashley G.
Pittsburgh, PA
A great price always and such a good slice of bacon. They don’t completely shrivel up and cook beautifully.
Sonya B.
Sugardale: Regular Sliced Bacon, 16 Oz uploaded by Sonya B.
Sugardale: Regular Sliced Bacon, 16 Oz uploaded by Sonya B.
This product is tasty. Cooks great every time it's made. I love to make BLT with it. I also put it in my baked beans. One if the recipes I make is bacon wrapped meatloaf .. Yummy!!! It's simple. Just prepare your meatloaf according to your recipe and then wrap with bacon and bakes in covered dish. Once it's cooked I remove the lid and continue to bake until the bacon gets extra crispy. After you remove from oven let it rest for a few minutes and then cut and serve
Chiquita  J.
Covington, GA
Purchased at: Publix
Everything you want bacon to be. I especially like the thick sliced. Although I mainly eat uncured meats and bacon, I make an exception for Sugardale. It’s just that good. Salty, flavorful, bacony. And it’s super affordable!!
Suzanne A.
Erie, PA
Love bacon on sundays for breakfast or BLT or chocolate covered bacon. I have actually had maple bacon donuts
Nicole R.
Old Forge, PA
It was on sale that’s what lured me to try it. For the price it was ok. It was flavorful but cooked down to almost nothing, mostly fat. At the sale Price I would probably buy it again. But that’s is the only way I would.
Jessica M.
Columbus, OH
Bacon is another one of those foods that we would be happy to eat every day of it weren't so bad for us. I only buy it maybe once a month, but we always fight over the last piece! This brand had great cuts, and great flavor. It had the perfect amount of sweet and smokiness.
Jessica N.
Brownsville , PA
So good. Doesn’t fall apart when pulling it apart to put in the skillet. All slices are cut the same thickness

Looking for your answer?