BY SUGARDALE #43 in Bacon

Mike G.
Latrobe, PA
Sugardale bacon is our favorite. We usually only buy this brand of bacon. It can be a bit pricey, but usually it goes on sale at our local grocery store. It always cooks up crispy and flavorful. We fry it on the stovetop or put it on the Foreman Grill to get the best experience.
Cheryl T.
Alliance, OH
So I know bacon isn't the best for you but who doesn't like to indulge in its yummy crispiness? I've used this brand for years and years... I'm trying to go home grown for my family now so I'm going to be buying off a farmer but if I need it quick and I have none that will most likely be my go to brand...
Vinosha S.
I love bacon in general, but this brand is great! I buy it whenever on sale. Great for breakfast or even to use to make snacks and other creative appetizers.
Holly C.
rapid city, mi
We are bacon addicts in this house. just purchased sugardale bacon this last time I made Blts. the slices were thick and it had good flavor
Andrea B.
Lansing, MI
We love bacon and I bought this for the first time when it was on sale. Soooo good. Has a wonderful flavor and smell.
Macey W.
Boone, NC
I love bacon and this is a very good brand to eat. although i don't think you can ever really go wrong with bacon
Shalida D.
I love this bacon. It gets super crispy and tastes really nice. It's not too salty and cooks very nicely.
Holly o.
Tallahassee, FL
I love bacon but this brand makes it taste a lot better love it!! This is such a great brand to
Tina E.
Otway, OH
Bacon is a big use in our home Surgerdale is very good in flavor & the price is pretty good
Stacie P.
Buffalo, NY
We always purchase sugardale bacon in our house. its reasonably priced and tastes great!