BY SUGARDALE

Sugardale® Coneys® Long Wieners.
Long wieners made from pork and turkey.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. EST 92.
Since 1920.
Quality foods. see more...

Jerica C.
Salyersville, KY
My family does a lot of cooking out, and cooking over a fire in the outdoors. These babies are by far our favorite. They have such a great taste and they are even cheaper than other brands. I recommend trying these if you haven't.
Krista H.
I have to say when I first saw these I laughed thinking who could possible eat that big hotdog. But my boyfriend and I bought, and made skyline coneys with them and they turned out delicious. I only had one myself but my boyfriend ate two.
Molly G.
Annapolis, MD
Being from Cleveland OH and my parents owning a hot dog restaurant I grew up eating Sugardale hot dogs. They are SO delicious and great quality.
Alondra M.
Palmdale, CA
I love these wieners there so good and too make them with eggs or with hot dogs