SugarBooger Utensil Set - Hoot uploaded by Ashley C.

BY SUGARBOOGER

The latest motif from the popular line known for its cute designs with a touch of mischief is the hoot! Collection. Lovable little owls in happy trees surrounded by hearts and flowers - what little girl could resist! A splash of pink with a dash of orange for pizzazz, the hoot! Collection is styled in vintage 60s colors. The complete line of sugarbooger bpa-free stainless steel silverware sets are now packaged in a re-usable carry case that's perfect for packed lunches or play dates. A great way to maintain clean silverware or keep clean dirty silverware contained, the magnetic closure is fun and easy for little hands to operate.... see more...

• This is so cure, I need this. Do anyone know where I can ...7 Answers
Grecia O.
Ridgewood , NY
I can not leave my house without thud utensil 🍴 set it's perfect for toothless I use it every time because it saves me a lot of time cleaning utensils from restaurants so I'm very happy with this set
Ashley B.
Flint, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This little fork and spoon set is great for travel or running everyday errands. The case is what sets this aside from other products. When you stick baby cutlery in a diaper bag or purse it is not clean when you take it out. The case keeps the cutlery clean and free from germs. I love it!
Patricia  L.
Abilene , TX
The size of the fork in this set is absolutely perfect for my 2 and 3 year old Grand kids they will use any spoon bit to teach them with a small fork is awesome I love it
amy H.
Raleigh, NC
These are great utensils and my 3 yo still uses them today. We bought to carry with us to eat out, and the case made them easy to find and stayed clean in the diaper bag. The spoon is a good size and fork is balanced well. Love these!
America B.
Edinburg , TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
babies love using theyre own utensils when they eat. These are well made, sturdy utensils that they can actually use and pick up food properly.
Arlin G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Something ready nice to have to carry with you every where you go. That way you don't have to use restaurant utensils!!
Lucy B.
KISSIMMEE, FL
These little baby utensils are perfect for on the go and at any setting. Be prepared and keep it clean for baby.
Kristin B.
Mt Sterling, KY
This utensil set is so cute! Love the owls and the box it comes in, perfect for on the go parents
Posh H.
Easton, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is a cute utensil set. The case helps it to be convenient for parents who are on the go.
Brooke M.
Very helpful for on the go with a toddler! I like the convenience of the storage container.
katina h.
This is so cure, I need this. Do anyone know where I can find this?