SugarBee® Apples

With exceptional crispness and deliciously sweet flavor, SugarBee Apples deliver an un-bee-lieavable eating experience. This unique, natural marvel was created by honeybees who mixed the pollen of a mystery apple variety with a Honeycrisp. With great versatility and nutritional value, SugarBee Apples make for the perfect snack or ingredient in apple pies, tarts, turnovers, juices and more. Sweeter. Crispier. Honey-r. From bee to you.

Does anyone else keep getting this as a cash back campaign?
Anyone else get the Sugar Bee apple campaign with no products to claim? SugarBee® Apples
Start your review of SugarBee® Apples!
Melissa  S.
Mineral Wells, TX
SugarBee® Apples uploaded by Melissa  S.
These apples are so good! I had never heard of this type of apple before, but I was very surprised. The flavor is mild, sweet and absolutely wonderful!! My kids even approved!! They would make a delicious apple piè or cobbler. I would definitely recommend giving these a try!!!
Kelly W.
SugarBee® Apples uploaded by Kelly W.
#Received product complimentary from Influenster. A great tasting apple 🍎 Can definitely tell the parent variety is honey crisp. Very sweet! Would make a great cider. I Love to cut it into slices and have peanut butter with it.
Marybeth W.
SugarBee® Apples uploaded by Marybeth W.
SugarBee® Apples uploaded by Marybeth W.
So I’m not sure I purchased SugarBee apples prior to this Influenster campaign opportunity but so glad I’ve been able to take advantage of this campaign and try them out! The taste is great (sweet and crisp), the apples were fresh, and not a single bad one in the bag I was able to purchase. Very pleased with these and my pug - who is an avid Apple enthusiast - loved them too! 🤣
Janice B.
Orlando, FL
SugarBee® Apples uploaded by Janice B.
These apples are delicious. A bag will cost about $8, but the sweetness is well worth the trade off. Makes a healthy snack that you can add peanut butter to for added protein; however they are delicious in their own right. I was able to find these in my local Publix grocery store.
Elena D.
SugarBee® Apples uploaded by Elena D.
I really liked SugarBee apples 🍎 They are fresh and tasty. I would recommend it to everyone to try it out. And I will purchase again very soon. Love them! @SugarBeeApple #SweetSugarBee
Iris  A.
Saint Peters, MO
SugarBee® Apples uploaded by Iris  A.
These apples are crisp and refreshing! It's the first time that I'd tried them. My husband and I put them in the refrigerator for a few hours and enjoyed them cold. They're extremely sweet and perfect for baking with.
Jackie B.
Raytown, MO
SugarBee® Apples uploaded by Jackie B.
This is by far the best apple that I have ever had. They are way sweeter than any other apples I have ever had. There is nothing that I would change about it. It was absolutely delicious! I will definitely be buying these apples.
Christina B.
Evergreen Pk, IL
SugarBee® Apples uploaded by Christina B.
To be honest, I wasn’t expecting much. It’s an apple. But once I bit into it, I was actually surprised. Well first, these apples have more of a yellow inside than I’m use to, but the taste is of an apple, but less dense. It’s like a lighter, more spacious bite. Almost airy.
Michelle P.
Hoffman Est, IL
SugarBee® Apples uploaded by Michelle P.
SugarBee® Apples uploaded by Michelle P.
SugarBee Apples are starting this week off right! They are truly Sweet and Crisp—my favorite qualities in an apple. This was my first time trying a SugarBee Apple and I’ll be looking forward to getting them again soon. Found these to be available in the Chicagoland area at Jewel-Osco. Check your grocery stores for these apples near you!! I recommend them to all.
Candice G.
Columbus, OH
SugarBee® Apples uploaded by Candice G.
So much to say about an apple! I thought all apples taste the same but these are deliciously surprising! Super juicy, sweet.
Incentivized Review
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jessica H.
il y a 2 mois
Cassandra A. il y a 2 mois
There are only a specific number of people that can do the reviews. Unfortunately, it seems like you got there after all the claims were made. I did a review on them a while ago. However, they are definitely worth trying even without an incentive. They are delicious apples! I hope you get other review opportunities soon!