SugarBearHair Vitamins
SugarBearHair Vitamins
By SugarBearHair Vitamins
#8 in Vitamins & Supplements
Ray L.

I use to have extremely long hair and it use to go to my thighs when it was down and about a week ago I cut it to my shoulders I regret it so much and I was wondering how long it would take if I got theses vitamins for my hair to grow about 5 inches. Also my hair is extremely thick and normally grows fast but I just don't want to wait.

Sabia M.
Sabia M.
Glen Allen, VA
1 year, 4 months ago
You have to be patient girl. I understand you regret cutting yr hair but it will always grow back. For sure you this vitamins it is really good and it will help to grow it faster too. In the mean time you should play with yr hair by doing different hairstyles so that you wont feel bad anymore. Lastly there is a saying if you braid yr hair it also helps to grow hair faster too.