BY SUGARBEARHAIR VITAMINS #8 in Vitamins & Supplements

• Nourish your hair from within with our cruelty free gummy bear hair vitamins
  • Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Vitamin B-6, Folic Acid, Vitamin B-12, Biotin, Pantothenic Acid, Iodine, Zinc, Choline, Inositol, as the active vitamins and minerals

Buy on ULTA
Claire P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I think a lot of people who review these negatively don’t realize that it’s a nutritional supplement, NOT some type of magical pill that will transform your hair in 30 days like those weight loss pills.

These are a daily vitamin/supplement that supports healthy hair and contains vitamins that are good for your hair. The main difference between these and your usual hair supplement is that they’re gummies, and that they’re vegetarian (don’t contain gelatin).. and if your usual hair supplement is a gummy, I bet these taste way better because they literally taste like candy.

I got these for a great deal near Black Friday and I love taking them, mostly because the taste and texture is perfect and makes me want to take them.. which I really need to since I just bleached my hair a month ago and went blonde... and my hair was a little irritated at me. I have noticed after taking these (along with using hair product) for a couple weeks that my hair is a bit less brittle and more smooth. I did notice some breaking out in my skin when I first took them for the first few days, but after doing research it’s normal when you suddenly start taking biotin for breakouts to happen as your body isn’t used to the new supplement. My skin is perfectly fine now and smooth as it’s always been. They are a little bit spendy for full price but I HATE swallowing more than a couple pills a day so having these feels more like eating a tasty treat! Compared to other gummy vitamins I've tried, they stay squishy/gummy much longer. Most gummy vitamins I use harden by the next week and get harder to chew. Believe me, they're worth the hype as long as you give them a chance and don't judge them so quickly.
Jordan Y.
Bradenton, FL
I like this product.  it tastes great and i do feel it works.  the reason i dont give 5 stars is because your hair will not grow simply from vitamins alone.  and these vitamins are not easily accesible i can go to my local drug store and get a product just as good and cheaper.  i do like them but if youre trying to grow your hair then there's a lot self research that needs to be done.  our hair grows in cycles and sometimes it grows more or less depending what cycle youre in.  also our hair and nail are the last parts of our body to receive nutrients in order for our hair to get something extra you just need to intake some extra vitamins doesnt necessarily have to be hair growth vitamins.
Del Marie G.
Durango, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I can’t figure out how I feel about these, I tried one bottle and they certainly helped with my hairs shine and they also helped my nail health but it doesn’t seem to do anything different than other generic “hair skin nails” supplements, it just costs a lot more, I’m starting to think that that people are paying extra just for the cute packaging and product and not because it works better than similar more affordable hair supplements. I would have like to give it a longer trial to really see if this is true but I just couldn’t justify it at this price. It would be nice if they offered a deal or promotion for first time users for say.... the three month supply pack of gummies because if it worked well after I’d had a chance to really try it out I’d be willing to pay more for my second order. I think it’s just too pricey to just wing it without getting a chance to see if works better than other products
Lucy L.
Richmond, KY
After all the hype of seeing this product all over Instagram I decided to try it. I ordered it through Amazon. I was previously taking a multi-vitamin and biotin which seemed to be working just fine but my hair grows at an incredibly slow rate that I decided to try the product for just that reason. Let me give you some background on my hair before I give my review. I have medium length, incredibly thin and pin straight hair that I highlight about every 2-3 months. I don't routinely blow dry or use heat styling products on my hair.

I've just finished my first bottle and here's my thoughts:
it's not worth the hype or the money.
The first 2 weeks I took them I broke out like crazy and it looked like I was going through puberty again!  I'm 30 years old and I thought I was completely done with breakouts like this. I had breakouts all over my face, neck, back and chest and I'm not talking about a little pimple here or there, I'm talking about red, swollen huge pimples everywhere! Despite the breakout I decided to finish the bottle to see if it would help my hair because I'm desperate for it to grow! The ONLY thing that I noticed was that my hair didn't break off or fall out quite as much as it usually does. As far as growth, there was absolutely no difference at all. No change in my nails either. My eyelashes on the other hand got slightly longer and thicker.

To me, it's definitely not worth the hype and if the trade off for longer hair is acne, then it's definitely a no from me. I'll continue to my drug store biotin. The only plus is that my hair didn't fall out as much and they tasted amazing.
Tica T.
Chicago , IL
I can always respect a company that values people like me who want to be able to enjoy vitamins in a gummy form but usually can’t because of the gelatin component. I happen to not eat pork so most gummy vitamins are a no for me & I absolutely hate taking vitamins in pill form, so I didn’t mind the price tag for these. My thing is, I just want the product to work, & for me, it does. I’ve cut my hair short around the beginning of the summer to get rid of damaged hair, I’ve always naturally had really long hair, it runs in my family but I was always the one to cut bleach & color my hair & it definitely took a toll. But after cutting it, my hair grew back pretty fast, it’s now 2 or 3 inches past my shoulders. People have to understand, these hair vitamins take time. Your hair won’t grow back overnight. If you drink lots of water, take the pills as instructed routinely, lay off the styling tools & coloring & maybe get a trim here & there to remove split ends, you will definitely see results in 6 months. These gummy’s are delicious & as I stated before, Gelatin free, helping my hair grow back long & reduce the shedding I used to experience so they are a must have for me. The 30 dollars is well worth it.
Mickey W.
Katy, TX
The 1st week of February I will be celebrating 2 years since I started taking SugarBearHair Vitamins Not only do these vitamins help your hair and nails grow but they help them to be stronger. I had almost 2" of hair growth the 1st month taking these and my hair stopped falling almost completely after a month taking these. They vegetarian, gluten free, NOT animal tested, U.S. made and they taste super good! Plus they're so cute!
Berneta A.
Whistler BC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am reviewing this product from feedback from a friend that has taken this for a while. The only huge negative and the reason of why I didn’t take it is because it can make you break out with acne. I am super acne prone and didn’t want to risk that by taking it. If you’re not acne prone this does grow out your hair faster, I noticed my friends hair had more volume so it made her strands thicker and her natural color was stronger. It definitely does of what it’s supposed to for hair.
Kim T.
Cherry Hill
I’ll admit just as I did with Hairfinity that I tried these solely based on a Kardashian endorsement. For the product itself- they taste really good. So good in fact I was eating more than I should in a day. I only tried one bottle of these but realized resisting having gummy bear like candy was hard for me. I can’t say I noticed any results in hair growth or change but I also didn’t try this product long enough to see if it results in hair growth. I didn’t buy another bottle because they are expensive gummy bears to be eating more than the suggested daily dose. The product idea is genius, if you don’t view them as candy just like I did, then you’ll like this product. SugarBearHair Vitamins
Kayla C.
I started losing my hair in chunks because of a medication I was on. I was lost and didn't know how to stop it, as my hair kept falling out even after i stopped the medication. My kind and wonderful friend sent these to my house as a surprise. I started taking them every day and hasn't made my hair grow back in spots where there was noticeable loss like crazy but it made the hair that I had left so noticeably stronger, shinier, healthier and much much longer. I have since put this on Amazon Prime auto delivery and take it daily. This has truly changed my hair for the better and has really made such a difference in my hair. I recommend this to anyone even if you haven't experienced hair loss. I see myself taking this for the foreseeable future.
Ingrid M.
Peoria , AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These taste so good! I only ever bought one bottle just to try, I saw it helped grow out my hair so I do agree it works wonders. The reason why I never purchased another is the price. Too much and it takes ages for the delivery of the product. Maybe if it wasn’t on all online system, I would buy it at a some retailers near my house.
Nicole B.
Long Beach, NY
I have really been wanting to try this product. I always see many celebrities advertising it and wonder if it's actually worth purchasing. Please give me any information positive or negative regarding the sugar bear hair vitamins.
Emma P.
carlsbad
Does it help with hair growth?
Nerissa S.
Seattle, WA
I really want to try these out. I need a miracle. My hair is falling out, a lot. It has to due with a lot of stress in my life. My hair has been getting thinner, and thinner. I just want it to stop. My hair used to be so beautiful & healthy. I really need to find something that's going to help with this hair nightmare of mine. I heard the Kardashian sisters use this product, and they have amazing hair! So I'm hopeful. Can anyone tell me the pros & cons of this product? Is it worth the money? I can't afford it right now. But if I get enough responses, I'll have to invest for sure. Please can anyone help me?
Caroline L.
I have very thin hair and I am looking for something to help it grow stronger and thicker. How does SugarBearHair compare to Natures Made Hair, Skin, and Nails.
does this help hair grow ?