BY SUGARBEARHAIR VITAMINS #8 in Vitamins & Supplements

• Nourish your hair from within with our cruelty free gummy bear hair vitamins
  • Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Vitamin B-6, Folic Acid, Vitamin B-12, Biotin, Pantothenic Acid, Iodine, Zinc, Choline, Inositol, as the active vitamins and minerals

Buy on ULTA
Claire P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I think a lot of people who review these negatively don’t realize that it’s a nutritional supplement, NOT some type of magical pill that will transform your hair in 30 days like those weight loss pills.

These are a daily vitamin/supplement that supports healthy hair and contains vitamins that are good for your hair. The main difference between these and your usual hair supplement is that they’re gummies, and that they’re vegetarian (don’t contain gelatin).. and if your usual hair supplement is a gummy, I bet these taste way better because they literally taste like candy.

I got these for a great deal near Black Friday and I love taking them, mostly because the taste and texture is perfect and makes me want to take them.. which I really need to since I just bleached my hair a month ago and went blonde... and my hair was a little irritated at me. I have noticed after taking these (along with using hair product) for a couple weeks that my hair is a bit less brittle and more smooth. I did notice some breaking out in my skin when I first took them for the first few days, but after doing research it’s normal when you suddenly start taking biotin for breakouts to happen as your body isn’t used to the new supplement. My skin is perfectly fine now and smooth as it’s always been. They are a little bit spendy for full price but I HATE swallowing more than a couple pills a day so having these feels more like eating a tasty treat! Compared to other gummy vitamins I've tried, they stay squishy/gummy much longer. Most gummy vitamins I use harden by the next week and get harder to chew. Believe me, they're worth the hype as long as you give them a chance and don't judge them so quickly.
Antoinette M.
Orlando
If you understand the ingredients and how they affect your body, you will not be shocked or disappointed. The high quality of the biotin is what causes acne breakouts when you first start using these vitamins. Once your body adjusts, the acne goes away. These vitamins help stop breakage/repair damage so that your hair CAN GROW. They aren’t magic beans that cause hair to grow abnormally fast. However, if your hair is strong and healthy (which is the result when taking these) then your hair will be there so it can grow. I had two major, extremely painful, surgeries; one right after the other. As a result, my body went through shock and my hair started falling out by the handfuls... every single day. That was my motivation for trying these Vitamins. I am very happy with the results. Of course, I am also using high quality hair care products. I am currently on many medications so these very tasty gummy vitamins are a welcome alternative to more pills. After my initial order and amazing results, I reordered a 6 mo supply. If your goal is to stop breakage and repair damaged hair, this is a good product for you!
Andrea R.
So here we go:

I received these vitamins for free from SugarBearHair and the flavor is undoubtedly amazing! It tastes like candy!! However in terms of whether not they worked I personally didn’t see a difference. It does have great ingredients and is vegan friendly but result wise its meh. Maybe it is because I already have longer hair and can’t notice anything. I personally loved this and gave it 3 months to see if it worked. I know it is expensive though which is why I would not recommend it unless you really want to try the instagram hyped gummies or you are interested in a new vitamin that is very yummy to chew on daily lol. Based on taste alone though they are a 10. Otherwise, I’m sure there are other brands that are cheaper and similar in ingredients. The brush they sell is amazing though and so I’d check it out. It’s the only brush I haven’t broken the handle off of when brushing super hard! (long hair problems?) So is it actually worth the hype? It depends on what you are looking for but they aren’t a miracle pill, whether the Kardashians and insta models say so or not.
Lucy L.
Richmond , KY
After all the hype of seeing this product all over Instagram I decided to try it. I ordered it through Amazon. I was previously taking a multi-vitamin and biotin which seemed to be working just fine but my hair grows at an incredibly slow rate that I decided to try the product for just that reason. Let me give you some background on my hair before I give my review. I have medium length, incredibly thin and pin straight hair that I highlight about every 2-3 months. I don't routinely blow dry or use heat styling products on my hair.

I've just finished my first bottle and here's my thoughts:
it's not worth the hype or the money.
The first 2 weeks I took them I broke out like crazy and it looked like I was going through puberty again!  I'm 30 years old and I thought I was completely done with breakouts like this. I had breakouts all over my face, neck, back and chest and I'm not talking about a little pimple here or there, I'm talking about red, swollen huge pimples everywhere! Despite the breakout I decided to finish the bottle to see if it would help my hair because I'm desperate for it to grow! The ONLY thing that I noticed was that my hair didn't break off or fall out quite as much as it usually does. As far as growth, there was absolutely no difference at all. No change in my nails either. My eyelashes on the other hand got slightly longer and thicker.

To me, it's definitely not worth the hype and if the trade off for longer hair is acne, then it's definitely a no from me. I'll continue to my drug store biotin. The only plus is that my hair didn't fall out as much and they tasted amazing.
Sara H.
Northridge, CA
I bought these gummies because they were highly recommended to me (and quite frankly were all over social media). I was excited to try them, but was overall really disappointed at the result. Other than their amazing taste, they made me feel worse! Let me break down the ingredients for you.

From their bottle directly:

Glucose Syrup, Sugar, Water, Pectin, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Natural Flavors, For Colors (Titanium Dioxide, Blue 1), Coconut Oil, Carnauba Wax.

As we all know, the first few ingredients are the ones that are used most in any product. I found this extremely disappointing, because they're promoting a product in which you eat two a day to ensure hair growth. They get all of these gorgeous influencers (with long flowing hair) to promote their products, and it sucks you in. Though they are delicious, they had a negative effect on my health. I was feeling incredibly weird after taking these for a few days. My brain was feeling foggy, I had headaches, and I knew something wasn't right. When I stopped taking them, it went away.

If a supplement is what you want to promote more hair growth, I would recommend any collagen supplement that has less processing in it.
Medina✨ K.
I purchased SugarBearHair pills because I heard great things about it, but after trying this for a month I’m disappointed. In all honestly I haven’t noticed any difference in anything while taking this hair vitamin. If anything I broke out from it. I have clear skin usually, and all of a sudden I have acne. I’m blonde so my hair feels dry. That’s why I purchased this product. Thought it would help, NOPE. Along with the dry feeling hair my hair sheds a lot! Thought this would help. NOPE! The only good thing about this hair vitamin is the taste. It tastes good. I don’t know, maybe I should have given it more time but in all honestly I don’t think I’ll be repurchasing this product. I see a lot of positive reviews about it and none negative. So hopefully this will help someone.
Del Marie G.
Durango, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I can’t figure out how I feel about these, I tried one bottle and they certainly helped with my hairs shine and they also helped my nail health but it doesn’t seem to do anything different than other generic “hair skin nails” supplements, it just costs a lot more, I’m starting to think that that people are paying extra just for the cute packaging and product and not because it works better than similar more affordable hair supplements. I would have like to give it a longer trial to really see if this is true but I just couldn’t justify it at this price. It would be nice if they offered a deal or promotion for first time users for say.... the three month supply pack of gummies because if it worked well after I’d had a chance to really try it out I’d be willing to pay more for my second order. I think it’s just too pricey to just wing it without getting a chance to see if works better than other products
Carissa O.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I’ve been taking these for a little over 3 weeks now, and so far so good. I have super long hair and I’ve been going from dark brown to blonde so I’ve really put my hair through the ringer. I got these in hopes of helping it. Firstly the taste is absolutely delicious. I wish I could keep eating them. I was hesitant to try at first because I have sensitive acne prone skin and this has biotin in it. So I started by taking one a day and drinking plenty of water and so far no breakouts. My hair appears to be getting life back too and my nails have started growing faster. Next month I will update the dose to two a day and update as needed. 😊
Charlie A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I had been seeing these on my timeline for quite some time, but never ordered from the site. I saw that @ulta had started carrying them online a little over a week ago. I had a 20% coupon, so that saved me some $, then I had some rewards ($9) so they ended up being a little over $10.
••First, these smell fruity and taste exactly as they smell. They're a soft chew and are super sweet. I've been using them since I ordered and they seem to be working already. My hair is fuller on top and I'm having little to no fallout. I'll update when I'm done with the bottle. Overall, I'm loving them so far
Tica T.
I can always respect a company that values people like me who want to be able to enjoy vitamins in a gummy form but usually can’t because of the gelatin component. I happen to not eat pork so most gummy vitamins are a no for me & I absolutely hate taking vitamins in pill form, so I didn’t mind the price tag for these. My thing is, I just want the product to work, & for me, it does. I’ve cut my hair short around the beginning of the summer to get rid of damaged hair, I’ve always naturally had really long hair, it runs in my family but I was always the one to cut bleach & color my hair & it definitely took a toll. But after cutting it, my hair grew back pretty fast, it’s now 2 or 3 inches past my shoulders. People have to understand, these hair vitamins take time. Your hair won’t grow back overnight. If you drink lots of water, take the pills as instructed routinely, lay off the styling tools & coloring & maybe get a trim here & there to remove split ends, you will definitely see results in 6 months. These gummy’s are delicious & as I stated before, Gelatin free, helping my hair grow back long & reduce the shedding I used to experience so they are a must have for me. The 30 dollars is well worth it.
Nicole B.
Long Beach, NY
I have really been wanting to try this product. I always see many celebrities advertising it and wonder if it's actually worth purchasing. Please give me any information positive or negative regarding the sugar bear hair vitamins.
Emma P.
carlsbad
Does it help with hair growth?
Nerissa S.
Seattle, WA
I really want to try these out. I need a miracle. My hair is falling out, a lot. It has to due with a lot of stress in my life. My hair has been getting thinner, and thinner. I just want it to stop. My hair used to be so beautiful & healthy. I really need to find something that's going to help with this hair nightmare of mine. I heard the Kardashian sisters use this product, and they have amazing hair! So I'm hopeful. Can anyone tell me the pros & cons of this product? Is it worth the money? I can't afford it right now. But if I get enough responses, I'll have to invest for sure. Please can anyone help me?
Caroline L.
I have very thin hair and I am looking for something to help it grow stronger and thicker. How does SugarBearHair compare to Natures Made Hair, Skin, and Nails.
does this help hair grow ?