HealthSupplementsFitness & NutritionSugarBearHair Vitamins

by SugarBearHair Vitamins

The Ultimate Trio pack, the SugarBearHair Holiday Trio Gift Set is a perfect combination of delicious chewable vitamins!Includes:One bottle of SugarBearHair VitaminsOne bottle of SugarBearHair Women¿s Multi-VitaminsOne bottle of SugarBear Sleep VitaminsSugarBearHair vitamins are soft and delicious chewy hair vitamins! They are vegetarian, cruelty-free, and made in the U.S.A. They're flavored with natural berries for a sweet taste you can enjoy! SugarBearHair was formulated with essential hair-friendly vitamins like biotin, folic acid, and Vitamin D. Just chew and swallow 2 gummy bears a day to get all the nutrients needed to meet your hair goals! Unlike the conventional large, gross vitamins, our gummies are easy to take and are gentle on your stomach.SugarBearHair Women's Multi-Vitamin gummies are an easy-to-use, scientifically formulated, vegan vitamin complex designed for women! Stop gulping down large smelly pills and start enjoying sweet, delicious, berry-flavored SugarBearHair gummies! Formulated with Omega-3, Vitamins B-12, C, D-2, E and more! 16 micronutrients to help supplement vitamins many women may be missing in their recommended daily diet. Designed with folate, a form of Vitamin B-9! ¿These tasty beauty bears contain vegan sourced amino acids which may aid in collagen production!*¿Made in the U.S.A! Free of artificial sweeteners and flavors!SugarBear Sleep gummies are an easy-to-use, scientifically formulated, vegan vitamin complex designed to help you sleep! Formulated with Melatonin, the berry-flavored chewable gummies also include our proprietary Rest Well Blend consisting of Lemon Balm Leaf, Passion Flower, Valerian Root, and 5-HTP. SugarBear Sleep are vegan, soy-free, gluten-free, cruelty-free sleep-enhancing* gummy vitamins that you can enjoy!Made in the U.S.A.. Free of artificial sweeteners and flavors. You will taste and feel the difference!*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The views and nutritional advice expressed by SugarBearHair are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a severe medical condition, see your physician of choice. Individual results may vary.

Hair: Glucose Syrup, Sugar, Water, Pectin, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Natural Flavors, For Colors (Titanium Dioxide, Blue 1), Coconut Oil, Carnauba Wax.\u003Cbr\u003EWomen's Multi: Glucose Syrup, Sugar, Water, Pectin, Citric Acid, Color Added, Natural Flavors, Sodium Citrate, Coconut Oil, Carnauba Wax.\u003Cbr\u003ESleep: Glucose Syrup, Sugar, Water, Pectin, Color Added, Citric Acid, Natural Flavors, Sodium Citrate, Fruit Juice Concentrate (For Color), Coconut Oil, Carnauba Wax. Well Rest Blend.\u003C\u002Fbr\u003E

Are the suga bear product good to eat?
Does anyone know if the women’s mult and hair vitamins are effective? I’ve tried the sleep gummies and absolutely loved it!
Start your review of Sugarbearhair Holiday Trio Gift Set (1 Month Supply Each Of Hair, Women's Multi, & Sleep)!
Diana  E.
Sullivan City, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Sugarbearhair Holiday Trio Gift Set (1 Month Supply Each Of Hair, Women's Multi, & Sleep) uploaded by Diana  E.
Love it you only take two gummy‘s really works I don’t have to take my medication this helps me out I sleep very good ..Beauty Bear Pack (1 Hair + 1 Multi)
Angela T.
Olive Branch, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
Sugarbearhair Holiday Trio Gift Set (1 Month Supply Each Of Hair, Women's Multi, & Sleep) uploaded by Angela T.
I now have a monthly restock of sugarbear vitamins Bc I love them. They are pricey but well worth the peace of mind. My hair looks fabulous and I am well rested.
Michu C.
Fort Worth, TX
Sugarbearhair Holiday Trio Gift Set (1 Month Supply Each Of Hair, Women's Multi, & Sleep) uploaded by Michu C.
Purchased at: The Vitamin Shoppe
I started with this vitamins one year ago and I can recommend you because I can see the results with my hair, now is larger now and I love that. I bought 6 bottles of vitamins and this beautiful and practice bag. These gummy taste very delicious. Sugarbearhair Hair Vitamins - 5 Day Supply Mini Bottle - Holiday Ornament
Janet G.
Pharr, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Me encantan estas vitaminas, e usado varías vitaminas para uñas y cabello y ninguna me han dado buenos resultado cómo estás, a partir del primer ves empecé a ver mis uñas más duras, mi piel con un brillo diferente, mi cabello más sano, de verdad es una buena inversión y la presentación en forma de gomitas súper atractivas @sugar[product:sugarbearhair-holiday-trio-gift-set-1-month-supply-each-of-hair-womens-multi-&-sleep]
Isabel  T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Like explain before sugar hair sugar sleep and sugar women help me to my hair and skin look amazing in convention with Kerastase’s I feel am in life again because my hair look healthy and shine glow skin help With women menopause feel strong with energy recommend 100% #hair #sugarhair #sugarwomen #sugarsleep #kerastase #influenster #skin #fallskin #fallhair love #isabelbeautyshop #selfcare
Yuri E.
Bakersfield, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have recommended the sugarbear sleep gummies to everyone I know because they really work wonders for me.
Lina B.
Atlanta, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Taste so good. Think for a vitamin they are the best tasting. Haven’t noticed that much hair growth but def need to [email protected]
Evelyn M.
Fort Worth, TX
These are my fav just because they taste good and are good for your hair it helped my hair get healthy and grow and I honestly really do recommend them to y’all because it helps a lot and the sleeping ones aren’t bad at all they help you sleep comfortably without anything happening or without making you feel weird
Crystal T.
Pleasanton, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
They taste great. I'm almost done with my first bottle and I'm seeing less shedding. I love it. Getting ready to order my second bottle. They taste great. I'm almost done with my first bottle and I'm seeing less shedding. I love it. Getting ready to order my second bottle.

Danielle R.
Harrington
Sugarbearhair Holiday Trio Gift Set (1 Month Supply Each Of Hair, Women's Multi, & Sleep) uploaded by Danielle R.
These are the only vitamins on the market for me! Each one does exactly what it's supposed to do and the taste OMG SOOOO GOOD!!! Like a little snack!! The sleep vitamins I take right before bed and I'm asleep in minutes getting the most restful deep sleep and I wake up ready to go with no grogginess AT ALL!!! Sugar Bear Hair Vitamins are AMAZING!!!