BY SUGAR TWIN

Vivian W.
Denver, CO
Used this all the time when I was using sweeteners and found it the best of the bunch. No longer use the packets since I no longer add sweeteners to table food. I find this to be the favorite among friends who are looking to add sweetness not calories.
Sarah S.
Salisbury, NC
I am one who is completely against any and all forms of artificial sweeteners. There isn't one out there that is okay to consume. Stick with Stevia or Monk fruit as your no calorie sweetener :)
dayna m.
Painesville, OH
Very yummy. And very good for you. Just give it a trt and you to shall find out
Heidi W.
Summerside, PE
I prefer Sugar Twin over any other sweetener because it has this unique taste that makes my coffee good. I have used it for many years and likely for many more. Other sweeteners seem to not even make a difference in the taste. Kinda weird... I like that it comes in little packets so I can always keep some in my purse.
Nadine M.
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Perfect subsidies for sugar! Taste amazing in my morning coffee!! I do find I use less then what I would normal sugar!
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I use these in my coffee everyday. I like them because they don’t leave a funny aftertaste.
dayna m.
Painesville, OH
Super awedome. Ant very good for you