sugar Triple Scoop Lip Gloss uploaded by Vasny M.

BY SUGAR

1.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

sugar brings you this long-wearing, buildable lip gloss that transforms your lips with one swipe. PRODUCT FEATURES Saturated color lasts all day Doe foot applicator for comfortable, easy application Buildable lip color that can go from a light tint to full application HOW TO USE Apply to the center of the lip then out to the corners of the mouth. One scoop delivers a light tint. Two scoops deliver a glossy finish. Three scoops deliver full coverage. PRODUCT DETAILS 1.1-oz. Due to its contents, this product cannot be shipped via our Priority Service or sent to Alaska, Hawaii, and/or APO/FPO military addresses. Size: One Size. Color: Orange. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult. see more...

• I tested this product at the store and I love the color b...1 Answers
Review (1)
Vasny M.
Dallas , TX
I wouldn't recommend this. The color is very pretty but does not have good pigmentation and it definitely does not last a long time. The packaging it very cute and nice and the applicator is very good but it's not a good product itself I would not buy it again.
Aimee S.
I tested this product at the store and I love the color but does anybody know if it lasts a long time? It says all day wear but I never believe that.