BeautySkinSun CareFresh
Sugar Sport Treatment Sunscreen SPF 30

Fresh Sugar Sport Treatment Sunscreen SPF 30

by Fresh

A durable, water-resistant sunscreen stick that protects the lips, face, and eye area during year-round outdoor activities

Do they still sell this? I don’t see it online at Sephora or Ulta.
[product:fresh-sugar-sport-treatment-sunscreen-spf-30] ? I love this product, but it looks like its been discontinued. Does anyone have recommendations for a similar product?
Is this suitable for sensitive skin?
Start your review of Fresh Sugar Sport Treatment Sunscreen SPF 30!
Product Highlights
I've been a fan of the Fresh Sugar lip balms for years, so when I saw a version with a high SPF, I immediately wanted to try it. The other lip balms are very soft and melt easily, so I was worried this would do the same...but not at all! It has a very similar texture to the original and feels great on the lips. Love this! It has become my staple lip product when I'm going to be outdoors!!in reviews
...your lips as well as adds moisture to them. Unlike other balms where they dry out your lips so you will use and buy more product.in reviews
I love mine! It's the best and lasts so long! Super moisturizing. If you do have oily skin this might not be for you. It's a thick layer of product that should be smudged around in my opinion. A little goes a long way! I got mine at Sephora.in reviews
Montana G.
Tampa, FL
I love the sugar treatments. This one is great because it protects your lips as well as adds moisture to them. Unlike other balms where they dry out your lips so you will use and buy more product.
chels Z.
I use this all the time!!! i bring it to every practice and i have like 5 of them at the moment. They make my lips feel so nice! ESPECIALLY IN THE WINTER!ffgghgdsdf this chopstick has takin my breath away! its smells heavenly!! i can't wait to get more in the future
Anne J.
Los Angeles, CA
Lifeguard and swim coach here! I spend countless hours a day outside and in direct sunlight, and I don't always have the time to apply a fresh layer of sunscreen to my face between lessons, so I LOVE how easy this is to apply! I've always been a huge fan of fresh Sugar Lip Treatments so I was so excited to purchase this when I realized just how burnt my poor lips were.

Just like fresh's other products, this applies easily to the lips as a balm and feels hydrating and smooth. It does apply kind of thick, but I've noticed that even after an hour or two in the water that it's still there because of the water-resistant formula. This is my FAVORITE product to keep in my purse, pool bag, car, EVERYWHERE in the summer for quick application. I also apply it to the bridge of my nose, cheeks, and forehead when I don't have the time to cover my face in regular sunscreen or as touch ups and rub it in. I love, love, love this product and recommend it to anyone, especially those spending lots of time in the water this summer, who is looking for a hybrid lip and face stick with SPF!

Brandi A.
Vinemont, AL
AMAZING!! Use this to exfoliate my lips and get all the dead skin off my lips and this product works miracles!!!
Mali L.
Memphis , TN
Bomb.com! I love fresh products! I just knew this lip bomb would be perfect for summer and it wasn’t I love how it’s effective enough to use on my lips but gentle enough to use on my face. I have really sensitive skin and this product has never broken me out.
Emily W.
Josh M.
Master Groomer Expert Level 5
I am extremely surprised at the reviews here. My biggest complaint is how sticky this stuff is. It’s tolerable for lips, but to put this on your face??? Noooo way. It was like using petroleum jelly. The only reason I didn’t give it one star is because it does work well as an spf product, and I did finish it. But I would never buy it again.
Rose Z.
huntington beach
I just love how it smells and when applying you feel how it’s working on your lipst. Love how’s smooth and fresh my lips look after
Robbin D.
Upton, MA
Purchased at: Sephora
I like that this is SPF 30 and more waterproof. It is also less likely to melt in a pocket. However, it doesn’t glide smoothly on my lips and it’s bulkier, so there are trade offs.
victoria V.
Los Angeles, CA
This product works I really like it. I always have to have one in my bag no matter the season. The only issue I see with this product is that it runs out very quickly. The one thing I would like you to take away from this review is that not all things work the same for everyone and what works for me might not work for you.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
member-79a88
il y a un an
Fresh Sugar Sport Treatment Sunscreen SPF 30 ? I love this product, but it looks like its been discontinued. Does anyone have recommendations for a similar product?
Sienna C.
Saint Joseph, MO
il y a 2 ans
Fresh Sugar Sport Treatment Sunscreen SPF 30 Alyssa D. Does this product replace the use of a normal sunscreen for your face? Or would I need to use both?
Arashjot D. il y a 2 ans
No u don’t have to use another sunscreen . This would be perfect for 2 in 1. This will keep hydrating face as well as protect from spf.