Sugar Ros? Tinted Lip Treatment SPF 15

by Fresh

A cult-favorite hydrating and smoothing lip balm that offers clear, sheer, or effortless color with long-lasting moisture and essential sun protection

I really want to try this, what to you think of the overall product? Moisturizing, enough tint, nice scent?
Is this product worth the money? Is it better than cheaper alternatives? Are there dupes?
Does this give a subtle tint or is it more like a lipstick?
Start your review of Sugar Ros? Tinted Lip Treatment SPF 15!
Product Highlights
“The best lip treatment there is. very very hydrating. keeps your lips soft for a good while. and if you shop at sephora and have that rewards program thing, you can get it in minis for you birthday!” in reviews
“Doesn't have a tint, goes on very smooth. Really moisturizes and heals lips.” in reviews
“ I have dry lips and this really moisturizes and conditions your lips with a hint of color! Love it!” in reviews
“I really like this lip treatment. It feels good on. I only wish the SPF was higher. 15 is ok but a higher SPF would be good. It has a little gloss to it. It has hardly any scent to it which is nice.” in reviews
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Sugar Rosé
Confession: I have an addiction. It's a sugar-addiction. But, it's the kind of sugar-addiction I don't have to feel guilty about! Instead it's the kind of addiction that leaves my lips petal-soft, so refreshingly moisturized, and with a subtle hint of beautiful color. I LOVE FRESH Sugar Lip Balm SPF 15! It's a little pricey but it's worth it because it delivers the hydration, and protection from the sun that my lips need, while also adding a natural color, and is made from wholesome, nourishing ingredients. I wasn't at all surprised by how much I loved this lip balm because it's made by one of my all-time favorite beauty brands, FRESH. I've only ever tried the Rosé shade, but I'd definitely love to try some of the other shades in the rosey-berryish-pinky spectrum of colors I LOVE wearing on my lips. Punch, Tulip, Poppy, Bloom, Berry.... Ah, it's hard to decide which to try next!
Stony Point, NY
Review for: Sugar Rosé
I LOVE this stuff! It’s, by far, my favorite lip product. It’s my holy grail, must-have item for lips. I suffer from dry, chapped lips and this stuff is a godsend. I love that I don’t need to constantly reapply it, because it lasts quite awhile. I’ve tried many different variations of the Sugar Lip Treatment, but the Rosé is my favorite. Not only does it hydrate my lips, but it also adds the perfect amount of tint. I can line my lips with a neutral lip pencil and then swipe this baby across my lips for the most perfect naturally rosy pout. Try this stuff if you haven’t done so already!  Sugar Ros? Tinted Lip Treatment SPF 15
Shelbyville, KY
Sugar Ros? Tinted Lip Treatment SPF 15 uploaded by Kasey G.
Review for: Sugar Honey, Other
My go to lip product in the winter! I love this color, it’s the perfect nude. It has wonderful color payoff for a lip treatment! Keeps my lips hydrated, smooth & protected during the harsh winter months. Also perfect for summer as it contains SPF 15. So far I’ve tried honey, rose & sugar in the city. Can’t wait to try more colors! Highly recommend. (Wearing color Sugar In The City in photo.) #liptreatment #sugar #fresh #honey #betterthanchapstick Sugar Ros? Tinted Lip Treatment SPF 15
Binghamton, NY
Review for: Sugar Rosé
Crazy expensive. I enjoyed it but not more than my $3 USD Burt’s bee. At $24 USD, I’d consider it as a moisturizing lip tint and justify the price tag. The color is nice for a no make up makeup day. The deal breaker for me is the SPF. I am not OK with sunscreen on my lips where I might ingest. It is a very nice product and I especially appreciate the “cleaner” ingredient deck and the secure screw top bullet casing. It is the sunscreen that irks me. Many of us with sensitive skin can not tolerate these nano and chemical sunscreens or whom do not want to ingest them. Sad because I really did enjoy the color effect and that light not to sweet sugar lemon scent.
Thornton, CO
Review for: Sugar Rosé, Sugar Nude, Sugar Berry
Over the years I think I have used almost every color that Fresh produces in their tinted lip balm and I love all of them. I love that their packaging feels nice and heavy duty without being physically heavy. I love that the balms are nourishing and feel smooth on your lips every time. I love that they offer different colors for everyone. While these can be a little pricey, they last for such a long time and they really are wonderful to use. If they would just go cruelty free they would be perfect! I absolutely recommend trying these if you want a tinted balm as they are about the best I've ever used.
Seattle, WA
Sugar Ros? Tinted Lip Treatment SPF 15 uploaded by Gabrielle B.
Review for: Sugar Punch
fresh chapstick, along with the one from Aveda, is one of the very few Chapsticks out there that works for me. While the price is definitely something to consider, it's still a product that I'd consider worth the money. It's gentle and light on the lips and doesn't leave much of a sticky feeling. I use sometimes as a replacement for lipstick when my lips are very dry but the colour doesn't last very long. Other than that, it's a great product comes in a beautiful packaging!
Seattle, WA
Review for: Sugar Rosé
I like this product as a lip tint but am on the fence about it for SPF. I don't wear makeup often, but sometimes I like to add a touch of color to my lips on the off chance I leave my cave and don't want everybody to know how dead I actually look. This offers faint but beautiful color that is sheer enough to look natural and blend with your natural lip color. It adds a subtle gloss as well, which is great if, like me, you have a full personality and need something shiny in your life to compensate. It is also quite moisturizing. While it wouldn't be my first choice for extremely dry or chapped lips or cold winter weather, it does a good job soothing mild to moderate dryness. However, this wears off quite quickly in my experience. This is the type of product I have to reapply every hour or two, which seems excessive at the price point. I have other balms and tints that last much longer than this both in terms of color and moisture, so the lack of longevity is a bit disappointing. That said, I would recommend this to anybody who is curious about these lip treatments. I'm still working my way through my second tube, but I'm not sure I'll be repurchasing. Maybe I'll check out the other colors to see if I have better luck with them.
Orange Park , FL
Sugar Ros? Tinted Lip Treatment SPF 15 uploaded by Jaime G.
Review for: Sugar Rosé
Fresh does it again with these hydrating tinted lip balms! They give a good amount of moisture to the lips and offer a beautiful tint to the lips. Rose in particular is a perfect "your lips but better" shade for those with fairer complexions. My own gripe with this product is that it can feel a little heavy if you apply too much and it does have a tendency to feather outside of the lip lines. That is a slight inconvenience that I am happy to deal with for the amount of moisture I get from these lippies.
Oakland, CA
Review for: Sugar Fig
This brand is so great. As someone who is conscious of sun protection, keeping lips as part of that routine tends to get overlooked IMO, so I always try to be conscious of having SPF for my lips as well especially when I’m out and about. I didn’t give it 5 stars even though the scent is yummy and it does provide moisture, but the color does fade over time so even though it looks rather dark, keep in mind it is not a lipstick. Other than that, I am happy knowing my lips have sun protection when I use it.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Sugar Nude
I LOVEEEEE this product so much. It's such a beautiful natural finish that feels amazing on the lips and really treats it. The packaging is nice and luxurious the smell is great and the consistency is amazing. However, I cannot justify the price honestly. I will say that its lasted me the entire year so thats a plus. You would probably have to reapply it ever 5 hours but I honestly don't mind cause its worth it. I'll probably repurchase and try out different shades if I had the extra cash to spend.

642 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...