Sugar Paper Planner 2016 Weekly/Monthly 8.5x11 uploaded by Shishandra D.Sugar Paper Planner 2016 Weekly/Monthly 8.5x11 uploaded by Michaela L.

BY SUGAR PAPER

Amy B.
This planner is great! I got mine at Target, this has a great layout with a monthly calendar, then there are two pages that cover the span of a week with individual days. Great to keep organized. It would be nice to have a page keeper to keep your weekly spot marked at all times, there are tabs for each month.
Shannon C.
I love this planner! This is my everyday planner that I can write things in as they come up and I use a color code system in this one! I definitely utilize the monthly overview more than the weekly view. and I use my Erin condren life planner for more decorative planning and stickers!
Michaela L.
Wilmington, DE
I absolutely love getting a new planner each year. It's one of my favorite parts of back to school shopping and Target is the place to go. My only warning with this product is the binding. If you are like me and have lots of excess binders, folders etc. in your backpack the planner could get stuck on it. When this happens it tends to mess up the binding which can be a pain. However..I will always come back to this brand because I love being able to flip it open flat. Definitely worth it :)
Megan H.
Pembroke, NC
Planners are my absolute favorite thing about organization. School can get to be hectic and so can the homework and other activities that follow along with it. I love using planners to basically keep my life together. This planner is super cute and functional and has so many ways to organize it. IN LOVE! ❤️
Sara A.
Hampstead, MD
Planners are always good to have and this is a great one to choose. It will keep you well organized and put together. The only issue is the binding. Like all spiral bound items it may get caught on things. As long as
you are careful it should work for you!
Jaline O.
Bronx, NY
Bought this planner for school. It is really good quality. I used it to jot down homework assignment it is very effective. I did not pay more than $10 so I can say it is very affordable and yes I would recommend this planner.
Hattie A.
I love the pattern on this, i'm all into gold with white i think it looks amazing and you'll look very prepared and cute with this as its always a ding binder it is easy turn the pages and have a double page completely laid out infront of you so you can have a good view of it, aswell its hardback so this means none of your schedule will get creased