BY NONE

cecilia r.
I really love this planner. i got into the whole planner addict in november of 2015 and i have to say that i really like this planner. its the first planner i ever bought to decorate and plan out m days. i do like it for the price, size and style. however i wish there wasn't lines where we are supposed to write. i wish it was an empty box where i could write in and decorate. but i can complain because it is still good to decorate and plan in
Morgan C.
I always struggle to fine the perfect planner for my year. Normally, I go with a standard planner but sugar paper offers so many options. The style that I bought has the whole week on one sheet of paper and a to-do list on the other. This perfectly fits my needs! This planner is also super cute and was very affordable! I'm in love.
Heidi L.
Mckinney, TX
This is the best planner I have ever used! I love the way the day is broken down by hour. This really helps me manage meetings and planning in between classes. This also helps me with planning my kids activities. I have recommended this to many people. Plus, you can get them under $15 at Target!
Amanda S.
north bergen, nj
Found this gem T Target and ever since it has been my go to brand as planners are concerned. It easily helps you magange your months and gives you enough space to write extra errands in. Best thing about it, is that Sugar Paper has the cutest selection of planners to choose from. Love it!!
Jessica U.
Hoboken, NJ
This planner is amazing! I lived off of it while I was in school. Between everything going on you need something to remind you what you're doing. Big tip: color coordinate!! Walmart has a great selection for great prices. Target also has beautiful ones that run a little bit more.
Erin I.
Wauwatosa, WI
This is my got to - MUST have planner! It's well designed, and a great small size for the busy back-to-school mom schedlue. Definitely helps me to keep my kiddos' activities straight, as well as my own work schedule and household schedule up-to-date. I highly recommend!
Enisha C.
Los Angeles, CA
Love my planner! It has helped me stay organized and helps me plan ahead. The design is simple yet chic. I always get a ton of compliments. These also make great gifts for Christmas to help those planners around you to get a head start planning their upcoming year!
Jasleen K.
This is actually my ultimate favorite planner! I'm using it right now actually. I forget things easily so I have to write it down and this planner is just so cute. It def helps me keep my life in order and I can't see why it wouldn't help others! LOVEEEEEEE
Raena S.
Carbon, TX
These are awesome to have especially being a mother and going back to school. With this planner I'm able to keep up with my at home life and my school life. You can also find some very pretty designs. This is a must have.

#backtoschoolfavorite
Jessica W.
Marietta, GA
These planner are a must when going back to school. They make it super easy to stay organized and help keep you moving forward. I just started classes for my masters and this was the first supply that I had to get!!!! I highly recommend it!
Valerie L.
Cleveland Hts, OH
How does the extra slots for gratitude a and goal settings help you plan? I'm new to planning this way.
Sarah B.
Greenville, NC
For all the planner addicts out there, do you like this planner? I'm looking for one to throw in my purse without taking up too much room, but not sure about this horizontal layout. Any tips?
Rachel H.
Knoxville, TN
Do these have plenty of space to write in? I can't seem to find a planner with enough space!
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
Where can you purchase this planner?
Maggie T.
Cedar Park, TX
What does the inside of this planner look like? Is it vertical or horizontal weeks?