BY NONE

Brooke P.
Modesto, CA
For a college student, I LOVE THIS! I can write my class times and appointments, or work schedule as well as write my homework assignments. Helps me stay organized and turn everything in on time! TIP FOR COLLEGE STUDENTS: write in a different color pen for each class to make it easier to read!
Darinda G.
Lowville, NY
I love this cute little polka dot planner it helps me keep organized in my every day tasks so I don’t forget appointments are fall off track . It’s afforable I got mine at Walmart .definitely recommend this to someone who has a busy life style
Lindsey H.
Lexington , NC
I love sugar paper planners! I got mine at target and I loved that it was reasonably priced. The one I got for 2017 is really cute and I love that it has a month and weekly calendars. It has "goal" pages before each month and for each week. This really helps me organize my days and stay on task. It is really helpful because I can write my to do lists right next to my weekly calendar.
Sam M.
Sugar Paper makes the cutest planners that are as functional as they are fashionable! I love having the option of weekly as well as monthly planning. Keeps me super organized between work and graduate school! Found mine at Target for a reasonable price :)
Cari 💋.
Davis, CA
I adore planners, well basically anything stationary I love. These planners have made it so easy to keep track of my blog posts; when they need to be written and published. I love being able to actually write down ideas and projects and even my shopping list, something about it is soothing. Not so technical and I like that.
Sarah K.
Anderson, SC
I love planners. I've used really intricate ones and really plain ones. I've found this to be a nice middle ground. It's affordable, a nice size, and has plenty of space to write appointments and I put my to do lists in it as well! I highly recommend! I got mine at Target. Plus, they look cute.
Sara O.
Scottsdale, AZ
Sugar Paper is a great brand with awesome quality products! I love this agenda because it's sturdy enough to last me the year, and super cute! It makes me want to journal. Great for any busy gal! Not too expensive.
Morgan C.
I always struggle to fine the perfect planner for my year. Normally, I go with a standard planner but sugar paper offers so many options. The style that I bought has the whole week on one sheet of paper and a to-do list on the other. This perfectly fits my needs! This planner is also super cute and was very affordable! I'm in love.
cecilia r.
I really love this planner. i got into the whole planner addict in november of 2015 and i have to say that i really like this planner. its the first planner i ever bought to decorate and plan out m days. i do like it for the price, size and style. however i wish there wasn't lines where we are supposed to write. i wish it was an empty box where i could write in and decorate. but i can complain because it is still good to decorate and plan in
Heidi L.
Mckinney, TX
This is the best planner I have ever used! I love the way the day is broken down by hour. This really helps me manage meetings and planning in between classes. This also helps me with planning my kids activities. I have recommended this to many people. Plus, you can get them under $15 at Target!
Sarah B.
Greenville, NC
For all the planner addicts out there, do you like this planner? I'm looking for one to throw in my purse without taking up too much room, but not sure about this horizontal layout. Any tips?
Valerie L.
Cleveland Hts, OH
How does the extra slots for gratitude a and goal settings help you plan? I'm new to planning this way.
Rachel H.
Knoxville , TN
Do these have plenty of space to write in? I can't seem to find a planner with enough space!
Cristy T.
Potts Camp , MS
Is this planner anything like the planners from Plum Paper?
Maggie T.
Cedar Park, TX
What does the inside of this planner look like? Is it vertical or horizontal weeks?