sugar Magic Super Plush Fiber Mascara (Black) uploaded by Maia B.

BY SUGAR

This fiber-packed, super plush mascara instantly turns mundane lashes into a wide-eyed high-impact lash amazement. With one swipe of the mascara wand, the fiber attaches to each lash and adds dramatic length and fullness from every angle. In black. PRODUCT FEATURES Buildable mascara applys smoothly onto lashes and won't budge or flake. PRODUCT DETAILS 0.75-oz. Due to its contents, this product cannot be shipped via our Priority Service or sent to Alaska, Hawaii, and/or APO/FPO military addresses. Size: One Size. Color: Black. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult. see more...

Rachel D.
Vermilion, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE this mascara! It appears that Sugar no longer makes this, which is such a bummer, because this would easily be my go-to mascara if I could find it elsewhere. Lashes look great with no flaking or "panda eye" by the end of the day. Doesn't really clump and extra "fibers" are easily brushed off with a clean wand or eyelash brush. Just as good if not better than the popular 3D DS mascara that's all over the internet for a much higher price.
Valeria C.
Laredo, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Super like this Mascara! It really works, it is the first time I use it, I didn't hear about it but I saw it in Zulily in a great price and I wanted to try it. Easy to use it, I recommend it! Also very good price!
Maia B.
Milwaukee, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this seriously I'm surprised no one else has commented or reviewed it also ha,it's amazing tho. the fibers in it REALLY,GIVE EXTRA LENGTH