BY SUGAR IN THE RAW #16 in Sugars & Sweeteners

Sugar In The Raw® Natural Cane Turbinado Sugar.
2 lb. bulk.
sugarintheraw.com.
For special offers.
Limited warranty to consumers replacement or refund if defective.
Good housekeeping since 1909 see more...

Buy on Target*
Alyssa T.
Nashville, TN
Love this stuff! It is definitely sweeter than traditional bleached sugar, so I don't have to use as much. I don't use sugar very often, but when I do I love using this. I feel a little less guilty about it haha! I don't even buy bleached sugar anymore, this is my go to!
Rafia A.
Bought this specifically to put in my coffee or tea. I found that it tastes better and I can use much less. It’s a lot more natural and makes me feel better about using it. Definitely can’t switch back to regular sugar.
Alyssa M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
i like to use raw sugar in my bakeing i find it adds more texture to pies and cookies my opinion my favorite to use is brown sugar because if you a want chewy cookie or brownie the moisture from the brown sugar will give you that chewy texture we all love.
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This sugar is a great alternative to regular granulated sugar. It's more natural in flavor and you do not need to use as much. It's more expensive, but the quality is there. It goes really great in hot beverages like coffee and tea. I would recommend.
Nicole G.
Kansas city, MO
I liked this sugar for its natural qualities but it does have rather large crystals that are difficult to melt. If you are using this for baking - it’s terrific. But for coffee or something of that nature it stays in those big crystals.
Antoinette V.
My husband and I are dieting. It's hard enough to diet without giving up your favorite thinks. So we switched to Raw Sugar. It's not as sweet as regular sugar, but it works for our coffee in the morning.
Dara W.
Las Vegas, NV
Sugar in the Raw is by far one of my favorite sugars. I love sugar!!! It's non-GMO, all natural, and it is not bleached like regular table sugar. It does take a little bit longer to dissolve in hot and/or cold items. However, the flavor and taste that you get off of it is worth the wait. I love to add my Sugar in the Raw to my loose leaf teas and a little to my gluten free corn grits. This is one item that I keep in my kitchen pantry all the time.
Samary V.
Vicksburg, MS
This is my husband's favorite sugar. He uses it to sweeten his coffee, since it is diluted more easily. For a few months now I have incorporated it into my recipes. The taste is really exquisite, and the best thing is that it is vegan and healthy for our body. It is quite accessible can be found in supermarkets and even Walmart. What I do recommend is that you buy the biggest version in Sam's, since it is much more economical in the long term. Without a doubt, I recommend it to other people.
Dione P.
Forest Park , GA
I try not to use white sugar because it's processed and bleached which does terrible things to the human body. This particular sugar doesn't bleach or remove the vitamins, minerals, & natural molasses that gives sugar it's flavor. I really like using it in my teas and lemonade because it gives it that flavor of summer that I'm craving
Jess N.
Lake Charles, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is my favorite sugar. Actually it is the only sugar my mother and I use. We find it's the best when it comes to taste and the only one our stomachs can tolerate.
Deborah A.
Is this sugar good for baking?
Karyne J.
Lansing, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is this like Stevia in the Raw?