BY SUGAR IN THE RAW #6 in Sugars & Sweeteners

Sugar In The Raw® Natural Cane Turbinado Sugar.
2 lb. bulk.
sugarintheraw.com.
For special offers.
Limited warranty to consumers replacement or refund if defective.
Good housekeeping since 1909 see more...

katie a.
Odenton, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Finally I found it! I always love to grab extras at Starbucks because I love raw sugar so much. I've been trying to go on a better diet for myself and make more things at home, so this has helped tremendously!
Naomi B.
Roanoke, VA
This is the only sugar that we prefer it in my house for drinks like coffee or tea it’s non-GMO vegan gluten-free of course this was created in 1970 the tropical sun meets rich fertile soil and cool mountain water is it makes for a better turbinado sugar
Cassandra K.
I love using this sugar in my coffee! I love the taste of this and I feel like I can use a lot less in my coffee and it tastes sweet. It has big crystals, which, I like to look at when I am pouring it into my coffee haha.  Although, I feel like I need to stir my coffee more so that all the crystals can dissolve. It is non-GMO vegan gluten-free.
Alyssa M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
i like to use raw sugar in my bakeing i find it adds more texture to pies and cookies my opinion my favorite to use is brown sugar because if you a want chewy cookie or brownie the moisture from the brown sugar will give you that chewy texture we all love.
Nicole G.
Kansas City , MO
I liked this sugar for its natural qualities but it does have rather large crystals that are difficult to melt. If you are using this for baking - it’s terrific. But for coffee or something of that nature it stays in those big crystals.
Rafia A.
Bought this specifically to put in my coffee or tea. I found that it tastes better and I can use much less. It’s a lot more natural and makes me feel better about using it. Definitely can’t switch back to regular sugar.
Antoinette V.
My husband and I are dieting. It's hard enough to diet without giving up your favorite thinks. So we switched to Raw Sugar. It's not as sweet as regular sugar, but it works for our coffee in the morning.
Samary V.
Vicksburg, MS
This is my husband's favorite sugar. He uses it to sweeten his coffee, since it is diluted more easily. For a few months now I have incorporated it into my recipes. The taste is really exquisite, and the best thing is that it is vegan and healthy for our body. It is quite accessible can be found in supermarkets and even Walmart. What I do recommend is that you buy the biggest version in Sam's, since it is much more economical in the long term. Without a doubt, I recommend it to other people.
Dione P.
Forest Park , GA
I try not to use white sugar because it's processed and bleached which does terrible things to the human body. This particular sugar doesn't bleach or remove the vitamins, minerals, & natural molasses that gives sugar it's flavor. I really like using it in my teas and lemonade because it gives it that flavor of summer that I'm craving
Alyssa T.
Nashville, TN
Love this stuff! It is definitely sweeter than traditional bleached sugar, so I don't have to use as much. I don't use sugar very often, but when I do I love using this. I feel a little less guilty about it haha! I don't even buy bleached sugar anymore, this is my go to!
Deborah A.
Is this sugar good for baking?
Karyne J.
Lansing, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is this like Stevia in the Raw?