Sugar in the Raw Raw Sugar, 24-Ounce Bags (Pack of 12) uploaded by Ella P.

BY SUGAR IN THE RAW

Sugar in the Raw Raw Sugar, 24-ounce Bags (Pack of 3) see more...

Teandra J. R.
Bronx, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love the taste of this sugar. I used it for my stuffed apples and it gave it just the right amount of additional flavor needed. It's sugar so of course you don't want to have it excessively but to use as a replacement for the regular sugar is definitely recommended. I normally buy the one that allows you to pour straight from the box
Ella P.
Portland , OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
It's the standard sugar here in Portland. They have it everywhere, at every coffee shop. It's great unless it doesn't melt in the beverage like with ice tea IT'S THE WORST! It's best with warm to hot beverages.
Michelle R.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love this raw sugar cane sugar. It taste so natural and it can go in anything. I love to put it in my tea, oatmeal, coffee, and even my cereal. My mom used to give this to me as a little girl and I have been addicted ever since. I always saw it at Houston's(the steak house) and then it started to expand to other restaurants.
BROOKE A.
MCKINNEY, TX
This raw sugar is excellent for baking cookies and muffins and also for savory dishes. It adds deeps flavor to foods I use it in. Their raw turbinado sugar has a richer taste and a fuller body to it. It's also yummy in coffee!
Amber M.
I really love raw sugar. Taste amazing to bake with. My favorite thing though to do with this is use it for beauty diy. I like to make diy body scrubs and lip scrubs!
Kimya B.
Champaign, IL
It taste great. I often put it in my tea. I like knowing that I'm eating the more natural option. Sometimes it takes a while to dissolve, but I'd rather have the healthy option than the quicker non raw option.
Dana R.
Kenilworth, NJ
Not my favorite. Great taste, but it takes a very long time for it to dissolve if you put it in your coffee. I'd rather sweeten with a flavored syrup.
Lizz K.
Bridgeport, NY
This is a super sweet and large grained sugar and is very shiny and has a brownish golden color which makes it a wonderful decoration on baked goods!
Michelle S.
I prefer stevia but if i am at a cafe that doesnt provide it, this is the next best thing! love to put this in my coffee and yogurt
Krista L.
This is our fav sugar for sweet tea, and sprinkling on home made scones! It is a bit pricey, but I believe it is very worth it!