Sugar In The Raw Natural Cane Turbinado Sugar uploaded by Semaria S.

BY SUGAR IN THE RAW #72 in Sugars & Sweeteners

Sugar in the Raw® Natural Cane Turbinado Sugar.
25 Individual Packets.
For Special Offers.
sugarintheraw.com. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Joe G.
Sinking Spg, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Review for: Natural Cane Turbinado 4 oz more...
I always have this on hand for when I just want a cup of tea. I don't need to get out the jar and a spoon, just open a pack and put it right into the mug. Taste wonderful and is not overly sweet with no chemical taste. #stylebyjoe #foodie #sugarintheraw
Semaria S.
Memphis, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love the convenience of the individual packets. Great for adding to sugar, oatmeal and other snacks while at work. I found this box in the local dollar tree. I love this brand so I've tried the other sweeteners as well.
Mitzy D.
Ruther Glen, VA
When I use this sugar, I dont feel as guilt because its Natural! I mostly put it on my coffee. When I use 6 packets for sugar with these I only have to use about 2-3 packets and it makes it taste a whole lot better than any regular sugar packet! I would recommend !!!
Marissa R.
Philadelphia, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I loveeeeee sugar in the raw. I stopped using regular sugar and the occasional sweetener in my coffee and started using raw sugar. I normally put it in my cup before I pour the coffee and it's perfect!!
Wayne S.
Harrisburg, PA
I first discovered Sugar in the Raw at a local fast casual restaurant and have been hooked ever since! I now buy the 100 count box at my local supermarket and use it in place of regular sugar. It goes very well in tea. At $3.69/box, it is a bit pricey, but will last through a typical winter for me. Also, good to know it may be more healthier than the alternatives.
Michelle  M.
Whitinsville, MA
I love this sugar! I actually prefer it to regular sugar. This sugar is so much better for you since its all natural. It's just as sweet as sugar but less processed. I would definitely recommend trying it with coffee or tea!
Betsy G.
N Hollywood, CA
When ever i have sugar, its always between sugar in the raw or splenda. this one is the more natural choice. its not very strong in taste but its also very natural!
Gina M.
This sugar is my go to. I used to use the artificial sweeteners but I no longer use them once I found this magical stuff. I love this natural sugar and I don't use anything else when I have a choice.
Samantha R.
Hill, NH
It's not the best but it's not the worst I just feel as if it does not has a as good as the regular granulated sugar wanted to try and see if it was any good because ihe a healthy choose
Courtney B.
St Clr Shores, MI
I love this sugar! It's natural and better for your body than regular sugar without sacrificing flavor! I use it whenever I make iced coffee at work and it gives that perfect hint of sweetness.
Courtney B.
St Clr Shores, MI
Can you bake with this sugar?
Nella k.
Cincinnati , OH
Is this Sugar better then regular sugar? Sweeter?