2 colors available

BY SUGAR IN THE RAW

Sugar in the Raw® Natural Cane Turbinado Sugar.
25 Individual Packets.
For Special Offers.
sugarintheraw.com. see more...

Wayne S.
Wayne S.
Harrisburg, PA
I first discovered Sugar in the Raw at a local fast casual restaurant and have been hooked ever since! I now buy the 100 count box at my local supermarket and use it in place of regular sugar. It goes very well in tea. At $3.69/box, it is a bit pricey, but will last through a typical winter for me. Also, good to know it may be more healthier than the alternatives.
Betsy G.
Betsy G.
N Hollywood, CA
When ever i have sugar, its always between sugar in the raw or splenda. this one is the more natural choice. its not very strong in taste but its also very natural!
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
Billings, MT
I love this natural sugar. Its a bit pricey for sugar but it is supposed to be healthier than normal white sugar. I really enjoy using it in coffee and tea.
Mitzy D.
Mitzy D.
Ruther Glen, VA
When I use this sugar, I dont feel as guilt because its Natural! I mostly put it on my coffee. When I use 6 packets for sugar with these I only have to use about 2-3 packets and it makes it taste a whole lot better than any regular sugar packet! I would recommend !!!
Marissa R.
Marissa R.
Philadelphia, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert
I loveeeeee sugar in the raw. I stopped using regular sugar and the occasional sweetener in my coffee and started using raw sugar. I normally put it in my cup before I pour the coffee and it's perfect!!
Shawanda W.
Shawanda W.
Sweet Tooth Expert
My mom introduced me to this #Awesome sugar about 11 years & it's the #Only sugar I will use. I 💞💖💕💓❤❤ it!!
Karen S.
Karen S.
Robersonville, NC
This is what we buy because it's natural. It tastes very good. It has pretty big crystals so we get the small ones because big ones don't melt well while baking. Love it!
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Hill, NH
It's not the best but it's not the worst I just feel as if it does not has a as good as the regular granulated sugar wanted to try and see if it was any good because ihe a healthy choose
Gina M.
Gina M.
This sugar is my go to. I used to use the artificial sweeteners but I no longer use them once I found this magical stuff. I love this natural sugar and I don't use anything else when I have a choice.
Erica  J.
Erica J.
San Jose, CA
This is a delicious product. I like to use it whenever it is available. I especially like it in hot drinks because it dissolves better.
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
St Clr Shores, MI
Can you bake with this sugar?
Nella k.
Nella k.
Cincinnati, OH
Is this Sugar better then regular sugar? Sweeter?