BY SUGAR FOODS CORP

Manufacturer: Sugar Foods. Box of 200. Sugar In The Raw turbinado sugar is a raw sugar that is obtained or crystallized from the initial pressing of sugar cane. The sugar crystals aren't stripped of any color or flavor, giving it a natural taste. All natural Sugar In The Raw has no additives. The distinctive taste comes from the molasses that naturally occurs in the crystals. Customers also search for: Not Bleached; Molasses Flavor;Sugar Foods Corpjanitorial, Break Room Refreshments, Supplies, Breakroom, Sugars, Sugar Substitutes, Sugar In The Raw, 044800503194. No returns. see more...

Sarah H.
RALEIGH, NC
I usually use this product for my baked goods; they always add a pretty, sweet, little detail to the outside of baked goods. Not to mention I feel good about topping my sweets with the pure little things!
Bailey S.
Old Hickory, TN
I love sugar in the raw. It's a little more pricey than regular white sugar, but it's worth it. The only thing I don't LOVE is its not fine and really coarse, so sometimes it doesn't melt quickly.
Kelly b.
Bay Shore, NY
I have been trying to cut sugar out of my diet and since I drink 3 cups of coffee a day this has been my substitute as a more natural choice. Now I can't use white granulated sugar, I have to have this in my coffee!
Jessica D.
LOVE this sugar. It is the only Sugar I use. I use it in my coffee. I use it when I bake. It is pricey, but it is my go to sugar for anything and everything.
Rachael D.
Parma, OH
I feel better about using sugar in the raw versus conventional white sugar. I also second the tip of sprinkling on baked goods, I.e. muffins. So good!!
Madeline M.
Brooklyn, NY
I never run out of Sugar in the Raw...not only do I always have it at home but I also keep a box at the office. I love the taste.
Rosemaureen B.
Glen Gardner, NJ
A healthier substitute for pure sugar. A great sweetener for coffee, tea and baking !