Sugar Foods Corp SUG90585 Pure Cane Sugar

GSV1004: Features: -Product Type: Sugar-Sugar/Sweetener Quantity: 1.25 lb-Sugar/Sweetener Type: Natural Sweetener-Recycled: No-Recycled Content: 0pct-Post-consumer-wastepct: 0pct-Brand Name: Sugar Foods-Packing: Canister-Manufacturer: Sugar Foods Corporation-Product Name: Pure Cane Sugar-Manufacturer Part Number: 90585-Manufacturer Website Address: www. sugarfoods.com-Weight (Approximate): 1.41 lb. Assembly Instructions: -Assembly Required: No. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Echo H.
Mission Viejo, CA
Smooth and not to grainy. As sweet as sugar should be. I love to put lots of sugar in my lemonade, but two packs of this and I'm ready to go. Also I can sweeten up coffee and my favorite cereals.
Colleen M.
It's just regular sugar but in a very convenient container. I love putting this in a cabinet close to my stove so I can reach for it just like salt.
Jessie T.
Pretty good sugar, and at a descent price. We use this product at the office for the coffee and is amazing.
Sarah B.
Dissolves well doesn’t settle at the bottom of my tea. Staple in my pantry for coffee and tea
Jacqueline B.
Eagle pass, TX
Great product! And even greater price, I use this at home and at the office very tasteful