BY SUGAR FOODS CORP

Sugar Substitute Packets provide a zero-calorie and sodium-free sugar substitute. Each convenient 1 g. single-serving contains the sweetening power of 2 teaspoons of sugar. Sugar substitute dissolves instantly in hot or cold beverages. Ideal for breakrooms or reception areas. see more...

Buy on Sam's Club
Lacey H.
Lacey H.
Evansville, IN
This is a great no cal sweetener for my morning cup of java. Sweetens things up without tipping the scale. Also, I don't seem to notice an awful aftertaste like i normally would in an artificial sweeteners. Would def recommend using this product!
Molly S.
Molly S.
Sweet n Low Sugar Substitute is a great alternative to sugar. This is my first choice to put in my ice tea when I am out at a restaurant! It provides just the right amount of sweet!
Andrea F.
Andrea F.
Tempe, AZ
I do not trust Saccharin! Saccharin is the basis of what Sweet n' Low is made out of. There have been numerous times in history where the FDA has come under scrutiny for their labels and the safety of this product. I do not enjoy using Sweet n' Low for the risk that it poses to my health. Although it has been proven "safe" and warning labels have been taken off (they were on all products containing Saccharin from 1997-2000), I would still rather have a more natural sugar.
desavia L.
desavia L.
My grandmother has high blood sugar so she has to use these and when I taste them in my coffee trying to be health and low sugar its not to bad.