sugar Finish Skin Perfecting Face Primer uploaded by Jasmine L.sugar Finish Skin Perfecting Face Primer uploaded by Samantha K.

BY SUGAR

This lightweight skin perfecting face primer by sugar reduces the appearance of fine lines and pores while masking imperfections. Product Features Smoothes and perfects skin creating the perfect base for makeup application. How to Use Apply under your makeup to extend wear or alone for even, flawless looking skin. Product Details 1.15-oz. Due to its contents, this product cannot be shipped via our Priority Service or sent to Alaska, Hawaii, and/or APO/FPO military addresses. Size: One Size. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult. see more...

Jasmine L.
This is my go to primer. I completely love it and use it everyday. I've tried other high end primers and they always leave a caked feeling or an oily residue on my face. This does not happen with this primer as it leaves a smooth feeling to your skin and covers up blemishes pretty good. It can be worn before makeup but on days when I'm too lazy to put make up on I wear this alone and my skin looks great. I have back ups to my back up of this product. I love it !

Samantha K.
Methuen, MA
Amzing and leaves my skin very beautiful. Dadly it slightly clogs my pores and i need to clean them out with a mask sometimes