Sugar Face Polish Exfoliator

by Fresh

A 2-in-1 face mask and scrub that refines, buffs, and hydrates with real brown sugar and strawberry seeds for smooth, radiant skin

Is it going deep on the skin ?
Is this product good to use after sun?
Is this product suitable for sensitive and acne prone skin?
Start your review of Sugar Face Polish Exfoliator!
Product Highlights
“This is a great scrub, especially living in the Midwest. I have normal to sensitive skin and I do great with this. Not too abrasive and not drying....love it! ” in reviews
“...aggressive scrub this isn't it. If you are looking for a gentle, effective and moisturizing scrub (with a hint of a face mask element) then this is for you! It left my skin exfoliated, soft and plump. The scent is pleasant, the texture is wonderful and the overall experience is one of the best. The packaging is heavy, simple and pretty to boot. If you haven't tried this, you MUST! ” in reviews
Las Vegas, NV
When you want exfoliated, smooth, soft skin, use this. I just ran out and will be purchasing more. I justify the price as it really works well + you’ll have this FOREVER! When my face needs a pick-me-upper, if it’s not looking radiant, if seems dry or flaky, or if I have bumps that left behind dead skin, I whip this bad boy out and polish away. The BEST way I like to use this is to have clean skin, use my steamer, and as its opening my pores (after 5-7 minutes), my face is more damp than “wet” and I start using the scrub. Then continue steaming as it breaks down the sugar and leaves with with the oily film which is moisturizing. (I wash this off anyway with a pea size of their Soy Cleanser, and continue with my moisturizer). WOWWWWWWWW it’s like a miracle has happened on my face. (You want your face damp not wet because you can feel the sugar melting when it’s on wet skin and you don’t want that initially. You want to feel the gentle grit of the sugar, then slowly add warm water to your finger tips if you’re not using a steamer, work in sections to eventually get the milky feel and look once you add the water which melts the sugar. Doing this once a week or every two weeks, especially as needed, you’ll see the change. Trust me. Break outs where???? (When doing this weekly) Your face will definitely look and feel polished.
Received the 30mL version in a face mask trio and I have had it for over a year! I keep my skincare pretty clean so there aren't any signs of it going bad and I don't see myself running out of this product anytime soon. I use this when my face is feeling flaky, dry, bumpy, and when my pores are acting up. I use this every 2-3 weeks -- I switch between a physical exfoliant and enzyme exfoliant mask so my skin doesn't get too irritated. Compared to other sugar facial scrubs I've tried, this is probably a middle ground between light and heavy. It definitely gets all the gunk off of my face without leaving my face feeling dry. Use this when your pores are nice and open, leave it on the amount of time directed and wash it away. You don't need much to get your whole face and neck, and it smells divine! Will most likely be picking this up again, probably in the travel size - I don't think I use it often enough to utilize the full size. Would recommend to people with all types of skin, minus super sensitive.
Sugar Face Polish Exfoliator uploaded by Natonya M.
Purchased at: Sephora
I have sensitive acne-prone skin and this product really cleared my blemishes. My skin ALWAYS feels super soft and smooth. Sugar Face Polish Exfoliator Granted, it's quite expensive but the quality and potent ingredients make it worth the price. A little bit goes a super long way. I buy the mini size from Sephora, use it 1-2x/wk and it lasts me up to 4 months. Not kidding!
Alabama
Fresh is simply a breath of fresh air to me and my skin. Still have not met a product of theirs that I did not like and that is saying a lot. I may or may not have skincare hoarding tendencies and might of went overboard with this line. This Sugar face polish is one of my every week staples. It works perfectly with my dry and sensitive skin, allowing my other products to work better since it removes that top layer of deadness we all tend to hate. Skin feels as smooth as a babies butt and glows like nobodies bussiness after use, and the price! The price sold me and has made me a forever user.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a fantastic scrub. It smells amazing and does a good job of exfoliating the dry skin on the face. It does not over-strip or does not feel too abrasive yet it gives smooth and satisfying results. I glow after I use this polish and my skin absorbs my serum and moisturizer better. Over-all fabulous product. It usually sells out fast @sephora fast so grab yours now! It comes in a big jar as well as a small size so if you don’t want to make a commitment to the big jar, the little one is a good deal and lasts a while.
Sugar Face Polish Exfoliator uploaded by Arly P.
Sugar Face Polish Exfoliator uploaded by Arly P.
Purchased at: Sephora
I have tried many exfoliates and none work as good as the Sugar Face Polish Exfoliator on my skin. First off, the smell is amazing it smells like strawberries. Second, it scrubs all the dead skin off my face while being gentle, it’s so weird to explain. I use this 3-4 times a week (depending on how Iazy I am lol) and it leaves my skin super soft and looking smooth. I love this sm and can’t live without it, I recently got my 2nd one. P.s this paired with the Soy Face Cleanser 😍
Asheville
As a person who has combo dry skin I was really skeptical about using a physical scrub but I decided to give this a try and I ended up really liking it! I used it 1-2 times a week and it left my face feeling very soft and smooth. I would recommend using the minimum amount of pressure possible when rubbing it in your skin if you have dry or sensitive skin. The first time I used it I rubbed to hard and was a bit red but after I changed how much pressure I was using I was fine.
Ashville , OH
This face polish I adore!! I dont have sensitive skin so I'll start by saying this in my opinion is not for very sensitive skin. But if you have dry, normal, combo or oily skin you will love this! The smell is amazing. Very desert like but not overpowering at all. The sugar is actually thick and really gets into the skin to polish it beautifully without being really gritty and ruff. The perfect mixture that brightens the skin like no other. Definitely recommended
Wethersfield, CT
Sugar Face Polish Exfoliator uploaded by Rebecca P.
Purchased at: Sephora
Huge fan of this mask, while it is exfoliating it is not harsh on the skin. I have extremely dry sensitive skin, so this is one of the few exfoliating masks I can use that doesn't make my face red afterwards! Which is border line a miracle. Very similar feel to the lip polish by this brand just by a consistency standard but it is more gentle than a lip scrub is meant to be. Big fan of this, will repurchase again!
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Sugar Face Polish Exfoliator is great! It is a gentle exfoliant that is good for a final scrub to give a polished smooth appearance similar to microdermabrasion. Smells wonderful and leaves a moist non greasy feeling. Glides on smooth. I keep in my shower to use after I use the Soy Face Cleanser which is more abrasive. After I use that I follow up with this polisher to leave my face fresh and moisturized. Packaging is great. Glass jar to keep fresh.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Everett, MA
il y a 2 mois
Jordan D. • il y a 2 mois
Kate Somerville Exfolikate Intensive Exfoliating Treatment Clinique Pep Start 2 In 1 Exfoliating Cleanser I’m really loving these two! I think I’ve seen more results with the kate Somerville one but I do really love the feel of the Clinique one as well.