Sugar Daddy Milk Caramel Pops uploaded by Victoria D.Sugar Daddy Milk Caramel Pops uploaded by Miriam D.

BY SUGAR DADDY

Enjoy satisfying, milk caramel goodness with Sugar Daddy, America's oldest and most popular milk caramel lollipop.

The slow-cooked caramel pop, packed in its trademark confetti-adorned, non-stick wax paper wrapper, provides long-lasting, sweet tooth-pleasing comfort, the perfect go-anywhere candy treat.

Created in 1925, the portable caramel lollipop was originally called the Papa Sucker, later changing its name in 1932 to suggest “a wealth of sweetness”--hence, Sugar Daddy.

Ingredients:  Corn Syrup, Sugar, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Dry Whole Milk, Whey, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Salt, Soy Lecithin.

• Has anyone seen the chocolate covered Sugar Daddy candies...3 Answers
  • Have anyone ever had the chocolate covered ones I can't f...5 Answers
  • Is it possible to make them stick less to your teeth? The...2 Answers
Sugar Daddy Milk Caramel Pops
  • "But they are caramel and unfortunately it would constantly get stuck in my teeth and still would have trouble cleaning my teeth." in 9 reviews
  • "This is the type of candy that no matter how old u are, u cant stop eating...sure its pretty hard and gets stuck in your teeth, but that delicious caramel flavor makes it worth it!" in 7 reviews
Emily V.
Radcliff , KY
Always have been one of my favorite candies 🍭 but it’s super hard to chew and messes with my teeth. I always just get it from a local gas station. I recommend it to young adults and older not really for young kids because like I said super hard to chew so could be a choking hazard
Olya N.
Jacksonville, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
Hahahha this is the worst candy that was made for your teeth, But it is so delicious. I love Caramel and this is one of the candies I like to eat when I have a whole day to spare:)
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
So not my choice of candy. These look pretty good but every time I have them I feel like I'm gonna break a tooth lol. These are also so high in sugar and just taste weird😣
Kelli S.
Kalama, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I absolutely love Sugar Daddy’s, but unfortunately in this form it’s rather hard to enjoy. It ends up sticking to your teeth and becoming hard to chew, the stick makes things hard as well. Stick to the bite sized pieces they’re much easier to enjoy!
Monica W.
Now this sucker will definitely hurt your mouth. It is hard to soften this candy, but it does taste good. I would prefer chewing on the smaller candies instead. I would not recommend this candy for children.
Jackie M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
As much as I love these because they come in cute and classic wrappers. Sugar Daddy lollipops are famous for getting stuck in between my teeth and on my teeth make it hard for me to chew on it and consume it all the way. I would not recommend to little kids because they can be a hazard. They have a caramel taste and are a different type of candy compared to others. The upside is that they are really affordable, but they are hard to find nowadays.
Heather W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is my first review I really enjoy these tasty treats. I get a long lasting treat instead of a quick gratification of guilt. Sugar Daddy's have been around for a long long time and it's because they offer a great combination of sweet with caramel. I have backed off of eating one every day because I know it's not good to do so but when I do indulge I am completely satisfied. If I had only one change it would be for them to be a little softer so you can take a little bite and just chew the caramel taste for a while.
Whitney S.
boca raton, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Sugar daddies and sugar babies were always one of my go to candies from the store on my way to high school and I still love them to this day I just did not like when you get stuck in my teeth they would hurt so bad but they do taste delicious and it is definitely a Caramell treat
K R.
Saint Charles, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
While incredibly tasty... this has always been TOO chewy for me. Always afraid I’m gonna break my teeth. I remember eating this sometimes as a kid but only because I got some for Halloween. Sugar babies are tastier and easier to eat.
Alli M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Sugar Daddy Milk Caramel Pops must have been made by a dentist! These suckers will absolutely pull your fillings out! That's from personal experience. They are extremely sticky and taste nothing like caramel. Definitely will pass on these.
maria g.
Denver, CO
Did anybody else love these as a child?
janet v.
Perham, MN
Do the stick to your teeth
Kandice R.
Berlin , NJ
Are they good?
yajaira r.
Brooklyn , NY
Do they sell the sugar daddies at the grocery store because I haven't see them where I live at?
aptil t.