sugar cosmetics
Contour De Force Mini Bronzer 01 Taupe Topper (Brown Gray), 4 g

SUGAR Cosmetics Contour De Force Mini Bronzer 01 Taupe Topper (Brown Gray), 4 g

by sugar cosmetics

Swipe on the SUGAR Contour De Force Mini Bronzer to sport a subtle, sun-kissed look that will leave everyone wondering which exotic beach destination you are returning from. This illuminating bronzer evens out skin tone, blurs imperfections and gets...

How pigmented is this?
How is this product? How is applied? What is the best type of skin that it works with? Is it worth the price? Also does it leave a natural look to the skin?
Start your review of SUGAR Cosmetics Contour De Force Mini Bronzer 01 Taupe Topper (Brown Gray), 4 g!
Chelsea N.
SUGAR Cosmetics Contour De Force Mini Bronzer 01 Taupe Topper (Brown Gray), 4 g uploaded by Chelsea N.
This is actually for the highlighter of the same line as the bronzer - it came in my Ipsy bag (I get so many powder highlighters from them it’s a little ridic) It’s a nice basic highlighter- a good size to throw in your makeup bag. I believe Sugar is also a cruelty free brand so that’s a bonus 🌟
Michelle M.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
SUGAR Cosmetics Contour De Force Mini Bronzer 01 Taupe Topper (Brown Gray), 4 g uploaded by Michelle M.
Wow! This product transfers very nicely to the skin. I’m very tan at the moment so it pops! I would probably use this product in the creases of my eyes instead of a highlighter since it’s so intense.
Daniela S.
Dallas, TX
SUGAR Cosmetics Contour De Force Mini Bronzer 01 Taupe Topper (Brown Gray), 4 g uploaded by Daniela S.
Review for: 01 Taupe Topper (Brown-Gray)
I honestly have a lot of highlighters that are so similar, and I like this one. If you wanna shine you must buy it.
Cailey W.
Shrewsbury, MA
SUGAR Cosmetics Contour De Force Mini Bronzer 01 Taupe Topper (Brown Gray), 4 g uploaded by Cailey W.
Review for: 02 Woody Wonder (Warm Brown)
You can tell I’ve used it a lot by the photo... but that’s what the color looks like and it’s great to contour with!! Makes my face look great
Megan B.
SUGAR Cosmetics Contour De Force Mini Bronzer 01 Taupe Topper (Brown Gray), 4 g uploaded by Megan B.
Bold highlighter that does not require a lot of layering. The shade I have is 01 champagne champion. This shade has more of an iridescent tone vs bronze or rosey. Rosey tones look better on my skin tone as I have naturally rosey cheeks. I like the quality, creamy texture, and simplicity of application.
Megan M.
Lusby, MD
SUGAR Cosmetics Contour De Force Mini Bronzer 01 Taupe Topper (Brown Gray), 4 g uploaded by Megan M.
I dont have the bronzer i have the highlighter and it'd absolutely stunning on. The color is champagne. It blends so well. Gives the perfect shimmer on the cheekbone. Not to much like some highlighters. I would highly recommend. And will be buying again.
Selena R.
Peoria, AZ
SUGAR Cosmetics Contour De Force Mini Bronzer 01 Taupe Topper (Brown Gray), 4 g uploaded by Selena R.
Review for: 02 Woody Wonder (Warm Brown)
I LOVE THIS BRONZER. It is a gorgeous shade and adds such a nice color to the face. I also put in on my chest to add color since I’m pretty pale right now. It’s easy to use and I love the formula!
Kate K.
North Olmsted, OH
SUGAR Cosmetics Contour De Force Mini Bronzer 01 Taupe Topper (Brown Gray), 4 g is a lovely, non-sparkly bronzer in a small box that packs a big punch. Creates a buildable, bronzing color on the face that looks natural and is comfortable. Stays on great. No weird scents. Got in an Ipsy bag and love the sample. Would recommend!
Vidhi J.
westbury
Review for: 01 Taupe Topper (Brown-Gray)
This is a great product! Very pigmented and it’s shimmery finish. Very inexpensive. Blends out amazing. Highly recommend.
Bruna K.
Memphis, TN
SUGAR Cosmetics Contour De Force Mini Bronzer 01 Taupe Topper (Brown Gray), 4 g uploaded by Bruna K.
This was okay. I got it in an ipsy bag and when I applied it on, it came out streaky and wasn't very blendable.