Sugar Cosmetics Contour De Force Mini Blush 01 Peach Peak 4g

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sugar Cosmetics Contour De Force Mini Blush 01 Peach Peak 4g!
How would you rate this product?
Austin, TX
I thought this might be too light for my skin, but it builds up beautifully! You have to work up the color but I like it because it seems mess up proof!
McAlester
Sugar Cosmetics Contour De Force Mini Blush 01 Peach Peak 4g uploaded by Rachel C.
It's very pigmented and it goes on really smooth. I got it in my Ipsy this month and I really like it. I'll definitely be buying more.
Eudora, KS
Great color. Buildable with no fall out or mess. I tap into it and tap it onto my cheeks. It lasts and looks very natural.
Norton Shores, MI
I love the color and how much pigment it has. It goes on really light and doesn't feel like you have tons of makeup on.
Perry, Iowa
Sugar Cosmetics Contour De Force Mini Blush 01 Peach Peak 4g uploaded by Desireè M.
Encantada con este producto, es bello y muy suave cn la piel, no cambia el color luego de el paso del día
Little Rock
Sugar Cosmetics Contour De Force Mini Blush 01 Peach Peak 4g uploaded by Shana O.
Nice peach color. Great pigment. No fallout. Creamy texture. Looks great with my pale neutral skin tone .
Brawley
Sugar Cosmetics Contour De Force Mini Blush 01 Peach Peak 4g uploaded by Marta G.
Love the color texture is great hope to use it more often I would recommend it to people
Portland, OR
A nice warm peachy color with brown undertones great for an everyday neutral look. The payoff isn't very pigmented but is buildable. That said I don't reach for this that often as there are much better blushers out there I prefer to use in my vanity. Would not recommend or buy as it's not special.
New Castle, DE
good product but not my color. i reviewing 01 peach peak, i like structure and pigment , easy package and comfortable to use

Looking for your answer?