Sugar Bowl Bakery Madeleines, Petite Cake Cookies, 1 lb 12 oz (793 g) uploaded by lupe b.Sugar Bowl Bakery Madeleines, Petite Cake Cookies, 1 lb 12 oz (793 g) uploaded by ROSIE J.

BY SUGAR BOWL BAKERY

Ani B.
Los Angeles
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These madeleines are so delicious. Great flavor, always fresh and soft and inexpensive. These are addicting and don’t last long in my home so I always purchase 2-3 containers at a time, that’s how amazing they are.
lupe b.
Alhambra, CA
These madeleines are to die for! They are soft, buttery, and sweet, just perfect! We purchase ours all the time at Costco, and I kid you not we can go through the entire box in a couple of days. I would definitely recommend these cookies.
Zairi G.
Davenport, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I bring this to some gatherings as a treat for my friends, some like it with coffee but some proffered it with ice cream. This brand is not my favorite but is available in target stores for about $4 dollars
Sandra S.
Compton, CA
Great taste everyone in the house like these. You can only have one maybe two at a time. When you accompany them with a tea with no sugar they are perfect. I would definitely recommend them.
ROSIE J.
These cookies are the best in taste so buttery and yummy. They are inexpensive and great for gifting. The packaging is nice as well
Alyssa M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Omg I just purchased the orange Madeline and they are heavenly!even my husband loved them for 6.99 they are well worth the price!