suggested searches

25%

3 star

2 star

1 star

I was wayyy too excited to go to the store and get this lol. It was like 9:00 at night and I was begging my dad to take me to target to get some and when we went the next week or so, I let him smell and he was like i overhyped it😂. I don’t careee tho, to me it smells gooood. The name “sugar berry” defines it pretty well. I love the sweet smell and just imagine if you pair it with similar notes ,, you ah be smelling gooood girllll.

Product reviewed: Sugar Berry by Good Chemistry - Women's Body Mist - 4.25 fl oz

Omg! Love it. My brother gave it to me for Christmas. I love the way it smell. I was looking for a perfume that no longer exist and it smell similar not that sugar have a smell but it smell sweet like cotton candy and flower. I say it last about a few hours and more than likely I will look around for it to buy.

in love with this perfume, has an amazing vanilla almost cotton candy-like smell to me. Plus it's not tested on animals! it's free of things like parabens and aluminum and overall is an amazing perfume. I got mine for $10.00 at Target which isn't too bad, I wear this daily and am in love.