Sugar Berry by Good Chemistry - Women's Body Mist - 425 fl oz

Sugar Berry by Good Chemistry - Women's Body Mist - 4.25 fl oz

Good Chemistry is know-how meets nature; a just-right composition of instinct and identity that lets your true beauty bloom from the inside. With its delightful balance of notes that are both playful and at ease, Sugar Berry evokes an image of a pink sands paradise. Notes of freesia, raspberry and vanilla make Sugar Berry happy + sweet with irresistible energy. Gender: female.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sugar Berry by Good Chemistry - Women's Body Mist - 4.25 fl oz!
How would you rate this product?
Sanoe H.
in love with this perfume, has an amazing vanilla almost cotton candy-like smell to me. Plus it's not tested on animals! it's free of things like parabens and aluminum and overall is an amazing perfume. I got mine for $10.00 at Target which isn't too bad, I wear this daily and am in love.
April T.
Prescott Vly, AZ
Sugar Berry by Good Chemistry - Women's Body Mist - 4.25 fl oz uploaded by April T.
Love the smell! Lasts hours and it's not too aggressive. I've already gotten compliments on it. I like theres a body spray, roller ball and perfume version of it. I'm a bigger fan of the body sprays. Fair price and definitely worth it.
Jahari M.
Sugar Berry by Good Chemistry - Women's Body Mist - 4.25 fl oz uploaded by Jahari M.
Omg! Love it. My brother gave it to me for Christmas. I love the way it smell. I was looking for a perfume that no longer exist and it smell similar not that sugar have a smell but it smell sweet like cotton candy and flower. I say it last about a few hours and more than likely I will look around for it to buy.

Looking for your answer?