Sugar Babies Caramel Apple Theatre Box 5oz. uploaded by Kristina W.

BY SUGAR BABIES #32 in Caramels

Sugar Babies Caramel Apple Theatre Box 5oz.
  • "These have been a favorite of mine since the first time I tried them." in 1 review
  • "These are really good but I wish they would have made them in two prices." in 1 review
  • "These are one of my favorite candies now!" in 1 review
Erin S.
lincoln
if I could rate higher than 5 stars I would ! THESE ARE AMAZING ! I find myself eating these at least 2 times a week ( which isn't the greatest) . You can find these anywhere local gas station . There also affordable and cheap you can find them at the dollar store and it has great quality . If you couldn't tell I definitely recommend .
Shae A.
Pendleton, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These are SO good. There's only one convenient store in my town that sells them so I try to limit myself. It has the perfect combination of caramel and apple. They stick to your teeth, but that's expected. I highly recommend!!
Cicely W.
Sanford, NC
I've loved sugar babies since I was a child. It was interesting how they reinvented the wheel by producing Carmel Apple sugar babies. The classic flavor of the Carmel wasn't overwelmed by the tartness of the Apple flavoring. It is reminiscent of green apples. Tart yet sweet. They are just as addictive as the original flavor although you feel as if you are getting a two for because of the mixture of the flavors.
Alexa M.
Clarksville, TN
These are surprisingly good. I usually only eat them around fall time when Caramel apple and Pumpkin spice flavors area in season, but the mixture of the green apple flavor and the caramel flavor go hand in hand creating a very delicious sweet treat.
Andrea K.
Coral Springs, FL
Love these. Taste just like a Caramel Apple!! I purchase several boxes of Sugar Babies and Sugar Babies Caramel Apple from Wal Mart before we go to the movies. They are a lot cheaper at Wal Mart-a small 98 cents per box. They make the movie even better, because we are able to have our wonderful Sugar Babies and save money at the same time!!
Chantel R.
Opelousas, LA
I loved sugar babies since I was a kid. My grandmother use to buy these for me when we would watch a movie. Still to this day when I see them in the store it brings back wonderful heartfelt memories of my now deceased grandmother. This is still my favorite snack
Vanessa T.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
I love these especially in the fall! They taste like a candy apple and you can have a few nibbles without wrecking your whole nutrition for the day! I hope to see them being stocked again on shelves here soon!
Jessica P.
eagle lake, FL
These are really good but I wish they would have made them in two prices. So that you could suck on them. The putter area could have been the apple then the center could have been a hard Carmel.
Jennifer M.
Trussville, AL
I found these in, of all places, the Dollar Tree. I'm a sucker for all kinds of fall flavors, primarily pumpkin spice and caramel apple, so this was a no-brainer. These were delicious perfection.
Heather D.
Dearborn, MI
My daughter went to dollar tree and found these..at first I was hesitant but they were so fresh and tasty..a little sour at first and then sweet Carmel to finish.
Erika G.
Fergus Falls, MN
These look amazing, where can I find them?
Beth J.
Florence, WI
Walmart or Target have them for sure.