Sugar Babies Caramel Apple Theatre Box 5oz. uploaded by Kristina W.

BY SUGAR BABIES

• These look amazing, where can I find them?4 Answers
  • Walmart or Target have them for sure.2 Answers
Sugar Babies Caramel Apple Theatre Box 5oz.
  • "These have been a favorite of mine since the first time I tried them." in 1 review
  • "These are really good but I wish they would have made them in two prices." in 1 review
  • "These are one of my favorite candies now!" in 1 review
Andrea K.
Andrea K.
Coral Springs, FL
Love these. Taste just like a Caramel Apple!! I purchase several boxes of Sugar Babies and Sugar Babies Caramel Apple from Wal Mart before we go to the movies. They are a lot cheaper at Wal Mart-a small 98 cents per box. They make the movie even better, because we are able to have our wonderful Sugar Babies and save money at the same time!!
Chantel R.
Chantel R.
Opelousas, LA
I loved sugar babies since I was a kid. My grandmother use to buy these for me when we would watch a movie. Still to this day when I see them in the store it brings back wonderful heartfelt memories of my now deceased grandmother. This is still my favorite snack
Alexa M.
Alexa M.
Smyrna, TN
These are surprisingly good. I usually only eat them around fall time when Caramel apple and Pumpkin spice flavors area in season, but the mixture of the green apple flavor and the caramel flavor go hand in hand creating a very delicious sweet treat.
Diary V.
Diary V.
Sheboygan, WI
Caramel mixed with apple?! best combination ever! i really love these caramel apple sugar babies! I'd recommend this to anyone!
Dominique R.
Dominique R.
Best combination ever! Sooooo delicious! I would definitely recommend to everyone! Can't wait to give them out on Halloween!
valerie w.
valerie w.
South Beloit, IL
I just love these, they remind me of Halloween, sometimes the can be hard to find. they remind me of a yummy carmel apple
Falicia H.
Falicia H.
Okemos, MI
These caramel apple sugar daddies are the perfect treat for around halloween time. They are one of my moms favorites.
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
Pendleton, IN
These are my all time favorite treat to buy around Halloween!! The only bad part is they stick to your teeth!
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Ewwwwww I am not a fan of these. They hurt my teeth. These do not taste like chocolate
Shae A.
Shae A.
Pendleton, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are SO good. There's only one convenient store in my town that sells them so I try to limit myself. It has the perfect combination of caramel and apple. They stick to your teeth, but that's expected. I highly recommend!!
Erika G.
Erika G.
Fergus Falls, MN
These look amazing, where can I find them?
Beth J.
Beth J.
Florence, WI
Walmart or Target have them for sure.