BY SUGAR BABIES #10 in Caramels

Enjoy bite-sized, milk caramel goodness with Sugar Babies, America’s favorite chewy caramel treat.

Introduced in 1935 in response to the success of the Sugar Daddy caramel lollipop, this younger caramel sibling holds its own as one of America’s most popular milk caramel candies.

The slow-cooked, candy-coated milk caramels are both movie theater and at-home favorites, sold in a variety of box, pouch and bag sizes, ensuring the right amount of share-friendly candy for any occasion.

Ingredients: Sugar, Corn Syrup, Invert Sugar, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Dry Whole Milk, Food Starch-Modified, Whey, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Confectioner's Glaze, Salt, Caramel Color, Artificial Colors (Including FD&C Yellow 5, Red 40, Yellow 6, and Blue 1), Soy Lecithin, White Mineral Oil.

Buy on Walmart
Kristina C.
Portland, OR
These were a treat I used to get on Halloween as a trick-or-treater. I still buy them occasionally from the drug store when the theater-box sized candies go on sale. When they are just $1, how can you resist these little globs of caramelized sugar? They are very sweet and will get stuck in your teeth. While they aren't my favorite candy, Sugar Babies are simple and straightforward and enjoyable in small quantities. Everyone should try them at least once.
LeShae S.
Williamsburg, KY
I'm addicted to these guys... I can go through a box in less than a day. They are so sweet, and I think they're better than the original sugar daddy. The only bad thing is they make my mouth and tongue hurt if I eat too many. They've never got stuck in my teeth, but I will say that the hardness and texture is very inconsistent from box to box. Still, some of my favorite candies for sure!
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Here is another one that I just don't care for they are too similar to milk duds with that artificial taste. I used to always give these to other people when I got them for Halloween because they just taste weird to me.
MaCaila S.
Salem, OR
Great little candy. Sugar babies were my favorite treat to get when going to the movies growing up. They are sweet and tiny and taste good. Definitely worth trying if you like Carmely treats. Be careful, you’ll get addicted
!!
Shannon D.
Shreveport
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Ah, a cavity causing memory of my childhood. And I find that now, they taste just as sweet. And wonderful. It's a happy thing when something one remembers from childhood turns out to be just as delightful in adulthood.
Kelli S.
Kalama, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is another candy that my parents got me hooked on as a kid! They’re kind of hard at first, but once you start chewing them they’re the perfect Carmel taste and consistency. One of my go to candies.
Monica W.
These caramel candies are so delicious and enjoyable. They are very sticky and will get stuck in your teeth but they are a perfect caramel snack. They are not too sweet and perfect during Fall season.
Angela S.
Santaquin , UT
I’m not a fan. This candy gets stuck in my teeth. I personally don’t really like them. They are very chewy and sweet. I guess these would be good for you if you love the thick Carmel taste.
Megan K.
Evansville, WI
Hello YUMM!!! These sugar babies are sugary, Baby! They are one of my go to sweet treats at the movies, but beware they can be a little too sugary for some but if you love a good treat, this is it! It's cheap, and has a great long lasting flavor. Something I really love, which differs this candy from others, is the size and texture. The size is small enough that you can pop one in and savior the box, or take a handful for a mouthful of flavor! Definitely recommend if you love caramel or even toffee!
Penny K.
Flowery Br, GA
Sugar Babies - this brings back childhood memories. They are bite size, chewy caramel piece of pure heaven. I love to get them and savory thru out the week. I always pulled these out of the Halloween baskets and would not share with anyone. wonderful treats for anyone
Amber T.
Fort Wayne
It is hard to chew?
Shannon D.
Shreveport
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Do you enjoy eating these? (:
Maria T.
Miami, Florida
I've always had a soft spot for Sugar Babies. ?
Alyx D.
Tinley Park, IL
What do these taste like or what are some of the main ingredients?