Suede Matte Lip Liner

Suede Matte Lip Liner

Is it worth the price?
[product:nyx-suede-matte-lip-liner] e.l.f. Expert Liquid Liner Vous pensez qu’il vaut mieux un liner solide ou liquide ?
Does it blend in nicely with a lighter lip colour?
Start your review of Suede Matte Lip Liner!
Product Highlights
These are some of my favorite affordable lipliners so creamy and pigmented and glide on so smoothly I really like this I have so many. They are so easy to apply and they have so many colors to hose from in reviews
Nabeeha K.
Plano, TX
Suede Matte Lip Liner uploaded by Nabeeha K.
Purchased at: ULTA
Absolutely love. The color is a perfect match and it glides on so smooth. Try it out by outlining and matching with a lipstick in the same shade or even just using a swipe of lipgloss on top. I wish it was a little creamier and that the cover had a pencil sharpener in it but honestly for the price, it’s not bad at all.
Juliana C.
Brick, NJ
Suede Matte Lip Liner uploaded by Juliana C.
Purchased at: ULTA
I got this Suede Matte Lip Liner in the color sandstorm. It is the perfect nude, it’s affordable, and it glides so nicely on the lips! I can see pairing this with lipsticks to gloss which I truly recommend to others if you’re looking for a universal lip liner! definitely stocking up on this staple!
Shaye G.
Suede Matte Lip Liner uploaded by Shaye G.
Purchased at: ULTA
Yes! This lipliner does it all with a very small price tag! Its long wearing, natural color (Caviar) , and matte. 💋 Suede Matte Lip Liner
Cynthia E.
Belleville, NJ
Suede Matte Lip Liner uploaded by Cynthia E.
Suede Matte Lip Liner uploaded by Cynthia E.
Purchased at: Kohl's
💯FOLLOW for a FOLLOW💯 I purchased this because I really like the NYX brand. I purchased the Suede lipstick and wanted the matching lip liner. It helps the lipstick not bleed which is great! The formula is great and easy to sharpen. It goes on smooth and lasts all day. Suede Matte Lip Liner is pigmented and it’s truly an awesome product for the price. I do recommend this lip product boys and girls for sure.
Shayla S.
Suede Matte Lip Liner uploaded by Shayla S.
Suede Matte Lip Liner uploaded by Shayla S.
Purchased at: Target
This is a review of the Suede Matte Lip Liner in soft-spoken. It is a lovely dusky rose color that is one of my go to nude colors! I HIGLY RECOMMEND these lip liners! They go on creamy and with ease. I use them both to line with nude lipsticks or frequently just to fill in my whole lips and top with balm as in the accompanying (Rocky Horror inspired!) photo! These are very affordable so it is easily possible to have a collection of many colors!
Alexandra Z.
Brooklyn, NY
Suede Matte Lip Liner uploaded by Alexandra Z.
Purchased at: CVS
I got a shade #25 "whipped caviar", which I think is pretty universal, and easily matched with different lipsticks in the similar shade category. This is a greatly pigmented lip liner, applies easily, very smooth. One downside though- it is not very long-wearing, but it is still a very good value, isn't.
Bryana M.
Omaha
Suede Matte Lip Liner uploaded by Bryana M.
I love this lip liner. It’s durable and by far my favorite lip liner i’ve used. It is pretty dark but there is different colors go buy it.
Jazmine C.
Suede Matte Lip Liner uploaded by Jazmine C.
These lip liners are the best. They glide on so easily and are very pigmented. I love the range of colors they have and how it goes well with different skin tones. Cheap too!!!!
Priscilla P.
Suede Matte Lip Liner uploaded by Priscilla P.
I love this lip liner! They have an amazing range of shades. It applies on so smoothly and last a while, rarely smudges. I really like the shade Cold Brew.
Devin L.
Los Angeles, CA
Suede Matte Lip Liner uploaded by Devin L.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love it! NYX are easy to use and very affordable. I pair it with my gloss bomb for a natural nude lip. It gives the gloss bomb more color and a wonderful pop that you can’t unotice! I give it a 10/10.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Emma F.
BagnolsSurCeze
il y a 2 ans
Suede Matte Lip Liner e.l.f. Expert Liquid Liner Vous pensez qu’il vaut mieux un liner solide ou liquide ?
Lucie L. il y a 2 ans
Le liquide est plus facile à appliqué je trouve 👍🏼
Nida F.
Jeddah
nitasha S. il y a 2 ans
Yes definitely. Their liners are very creamy and very pigmented.
Adriana  A.
il y a 2 ans
Suede Matte Lip Liner Does this stay on all day topped with a lipgloss? Trying to find a lipliner that last all day topped with lipgloss. If you have any recommendations?
Beckah P. il y a 2 ans
YES! This liner will last all day when topped with a gloss 🤞🏽