BY SUEBEE

Summer L.
Tallahassee, FL
I LOVE HONEY! I picked this up at Wal-Mart by accident one day and absolutely loved it. It takes great and good for cooking.
Kennedy e.
Dahlonega, GA
I always loved getting this honey because it was in the shape of a bear. Other than that, it is super sweet and yummy.
Leslie C.
San Antonio, TX
Great sweet tasting. It is especially soothing w hot water & lemon for a sore throat. Should always have this handy.
Patricia G.
Yorktown Hts, NY
Love this honey. I buy this for my tea, just for a poonful, anything. The kids always love the bear shape!
Jazmin M.
Staten Island
I always buy this to put in my tea , or even on my waffles or pancakes taste so sweet and good !
Virginia G.
I love honey especially in these cute little bears. I think I grew up with them and I have that extra little bit of attachment from the nostalgia ...