BY SUEBEE

Sue Bee® Premium Clover Honey.
U.S. Grade A fancy white pure honey. see more...

Eva B.
Los Angeles, CA
Oh my Honey! It sweet and thick. I mainly only use this honey for tea because of it consistency. You only need a little to get the full effect. And and a little lemon in and you've just. Create a master piece. I would absolutely bust this product again.
Alexia S.
Jupiter, FL
My favorite honey. I really like the flavor especially in my tea. It's not very expensive and it doesn't get clumpy. I always keep it at room temp. You can find it almost any grocery store too! I think the bottles are also really cute.
Morgan C.
Frankton , IN
I love this brand of honey!! I'm a huge hot green tea drinking and there is nothing better than adding some SueBee Clover Honey to it! It taste wonderful and it's super affordable. I would definitely recommend!
Marcelene C.
Santa Maria, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I have been using this product for many years. I Love the taste and it goes good on hot Biscuits. I recommend this to my friends and family. The very best honey
Kenzie H.
Gaston, IN
This has a strange flavor to me. The Clover is prominent, and the honey is subtle. I have tried this once with biscuits, and I was not a fan.
Amanda E.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is the best honey out there i have ever had. it is so sweet and perfect for hot tea or chicken. Must have honey!
Tamara H.
Redding, CA
This honey doesn't get clumpy when it sits for a while and it doesn't get all gritty I find it the best and yummy
Conny A.
Mendota, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Review for: Clover Honey 24 oz more...
Nos gusta mucho esta miel por su sabor natural, me encanta agregar le a un pan tostado o utilizarla para el te
Danielle D.
Arlington
I love putting honey on my corn bread or having a peanut butter honey sandwich it makes things so sweet
Ashley R.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Good honey! Melts well in the tea and has a great flavor! Its a great addition and well priced!
Olacia L.
Hackensack, NJ
CAN THEY MAKE A BIGGER BOTTLE ?THATS EASIER TO POUR?
Enid G.