BY SUE DEVITT

This best-seller is now even more moisturizing due to the benefits of orchid extract which keeps the delicate under eye area hydrated, reduces the lines and wrinkles and fights free radicals. Specifically created with a peach hue to correct dark circles. see more...

• I have really bad dark circles under my eyes... I wonder if this ...2 Answers
Alyssa P.
Kilgore, TX
This has saved my life on a couple of occasions. Simply because I have a tendency to stay up and read books to the early hours of the morning. This helps me look refreshed for work or school in the morning.
Marwa J.
Great coverage. This product covers my dark circles very well esp after a bad nights sleep. I've used it many times and lasts great through out the day. Doesn't give any creases which is a plus as well
Courtney B.
New London, OH
Being someone who has always struggled with under eye wrinkles, this is the most perfect product for me! I finally found a solution to get rid of those yucky lines!
Melanie M.
Kissimmee, FL
I don't have very dark circles under my eyes but I have a little and using this product makes the circles disappear and it looks great it.
schilur M.
Has great coverage.. helps cover the bags I get under my eyes sometimes from staying up to late...
Ashlie S.
Kansas City, MO
Love this product. I get really bad dark circle under my eyes so this clears them up.
Alejandra M.
This works great for the dark spots, I've even showed my mom how to use this lol
Sylvia U.
This product is great for under eye circles. Got all my sister hooked on it.
kyah m.
Saint Peters, MO
This under eye corrector has really great coverage. A lot of times i have bags under my eyes from not enough sleep and this product easily covers them. It's also very long lasting. I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a quality under eye corrector.
anureet c.
I have really dark under eye circles and this product helps me cover my dark circles and it's very helpful. This product is very sensitive to your skin if u have sensitive skin than this is for you :) I recommend this product to the people that have under eye dark circles
Yahaira g.
Hidalgo, Tx
I have really bad dark circles under my eyes... I wonder if this would help to cover them