BY SUE DEVITT

This best-seller is now even more moisturizing due to the benefits of orchid extract which keeps the delicate under eye area hydrated, reduces the lines and wrinkles and fights free radicals. Specifically created with a peach hue to correct dark circles. see more...

• I have really bad dark circles under my eyes... I wonder ...2 Answers
Alyssa P.
Kilgore, TX
This has saved my life on a couple of occasions. Simply because I have a tendency to stay up and read books to the early hours of the morning. This helps me look refreshed for work or school in the morning.
Marwa J.
Great coverage. This product covers my dark circles very well esp after a bad nights sleep. I've used it many times and lasts great through out the day. Doesn't give any creases which is a plus as well
Courtney B.
New London, OH
Being someone who has always struggled with under eye wrinkles, this is the most perfect product for me! I finally found a solution to get rid of those yucky lines!
Melanie M.
Deltona, FL
I don't have very dark circles under my eyes but I have a little and using this product makes the circles disappear and it looks great it.
Asma S.
I got this product and it was broken and watery. I don’t recommend to anyone. I had to throw it away there was no way to save it.
Kimberly N.
Tucson
its such a comfortable concealer for the undereyes its ver y moisturizing ! and has a good amount of coverage as well
schilur M.
Has great coverage.. helps cover the bags I get under my eyes sometimes from staying up to late...
Wanda G.
Homestead
This corrector for eyes you can uses in different part of tha face is great to cover spots too
Ashlie S.
Kansas City, MO
Love this product. I get really bad dark circle under my eyes so this clears them up.
Alejandra M.
This works great for the dark spots, I've even showed my mom how to use this lol
Yahaira g.
Hidalgo, Tx
I have really bad dark circles under my eyes... I wonder if this would help to cover them