BY SUE DEVITT SPACOMPLEXION

A hydrating mineral complex of natural-looking, lightweight loose powder that continuously moisturizes, provides sheer coverage, and protects skin with SPF 30 for a seamless finish and natural radiance.  The infusion of signature Microquatic™ complex of hydrating ingredients deliver replenishing moisture, vitamins, minerals and anti-aging benefits to the skin.  Unlike traditional mineral products that leave the skin feeling dry and looking dull, Hydrating Marine Minerals Loose Powder SPF 30 Compact creates a naturally radiant finish on the skin. see more...

Mychele D.
Oxford, MS
I love this product! It's so light weight and so easy to put on. It really surprised me because I thought that it would be heavier with it being moisturizing and because of the spf in it but it was so light. I would definitely buy again!
Fifi M.
Pembroke Pines, FL
Great for setting your make up and having a simple and natural look, protects you from the sun so it's good for hot days and doesn't get dry. Moisturizing and lightweight formula gives a even flawless finish!
Bernadette R.
This product surprised me! I have not used this brand previously for powder, but I wanted to give it a try, after a friend told me she loved it. When I got it, it did not disappoint! It balances perfectly to smooth out my skin, and moisturize it, without shine! the Powder was very soft, and went on easily.
Carmen C.
Burbank, CA
I love her products. I was so sad when ulta stopped selling them. This powder leaves an amazing satin finish
Rachael L.
Westfield , New Jersey
Loved the loose powder aspect of this, really made my face feel amazing and light as if no makeup was in it!
Rocio R.
I love this product. It's smooth and it lasts all day. It has a good design and has many skin tones.
Mary L.
Armonk, NY
I love this product, make my skin look amazing, I recommend you use, you will love it
Praphat K.
Lloydminster , Alberta
Would love to try the mineral powder sound good. I always use the one in the store I better look for this one.
Val S.
Cali
Perfect, with fine and professional finish. leaves you beautiful skin, without imperfections. recommended!
Ana R.
Belem
Esse sim é lindo ! Embalagem linda produto melhor ainda ..conteúdo hidratante mineral ♡ nuss perfeito !
scarlet M.
Ele e fator proteçao 30 ?
Keroly S.
sergipe nossa senhora do socorro
Eu ameii