Sue Devitt Silky Sheen Eye Shadow

by Sue Devitt Silky Sheen

Creates contour, depth and intensity where needed. Net Wt. 2g/.07 oz Against animal testing.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sue Devitt Silky Sheen Eye Shadow!
kay A.
It looks good and very pigmented but I've noticed that it falls all over. I've had it on my cheeks and sometimes on my shirt somehow. Its pricey and i would rather spend money on better ones out there than this one.
rim M.
marrakech
the eyeshadow is sooo pigmented and good looking but it's chalky . when you apply it , it falls on the high point of your cheeks! the struggle is real . it's pricey and the quality is just okey . i don't recommand it because their are so much more interesting eyeshadow for a lower price.

Looking for your answer?