BY SUE DEVITT

This unique Microemulsion Treatment Primer deeply nourishes as it infuses hydration, energy and vitality into the skin, delivering immediate results. Gentle water lily extract hydrates the fragile eye area. Time released soy proteins detect and control sebum production. Oil Free Dermatologist Reviewed Clinically Tested. Fortifying Primer see more...

• who love it 3 Answers
  • Does this last all day? And does it make your skin look c...3 Answers
  • How good is the coverage? And how far are the shade ranges?1 Answers
Kayla R.
Seekonk, Ma
A great product! Keeps skin smooth and ready for anything you want to put on like foundation or eyeshadow. It fills in all the lines and bumps and makes skin look flawless. Will be buying again as it works so well.
Alana S.
Dallas, TX
It feels like a moisturizer when you put it on and you only need a little. It made my Foundation look like it flawless skin rather than makeup on top of a primer.
Brenda G.
Covina , CA
I love this priner. It's nice and even on my skin. Reduces blemishes. And is.t too harsh I would recommend not to use if you break out
mariah m.
Love this primer.! Makes my skin look smooth when applying foundation. It works really good. Another thing o like it doesn't make my face look caky nor oily like other primers do. I really recommend this one.
Rachel G.
Great Neck, NY
Amazing primer it allows you to build on top of it and feels light and airy so you don't feel oily
Jackeline P.
West Jordan, UT
I prime my face with this when I'm using little makeup on my face because it makes my feel light
Layla A.
An amazing product!! It really does bring out your skin complex Forsure! It's all around great
Natalie M.
Springville, TN
Highly recommend this product! Works amazing but a little pricey but I am so grateful!
Taylor L.
Rocky Gap, VA
Blends very well into my skin. Makes my foundation stay on all day I HIGHLY recommend
Yasmin B.
Nunca usei, mas pretendo experimentar espero gostar igual as pessoas dos comentários.
Jennifer F.
Pharr, TX
I've never tried this before. Does anyone know if it is a good product worth off buying? I'm kinda looking on into new products here on this app anyone will like to recommend any? Thank you guys so much
Cori M.
Does this help with pores???
Alicia H.
What is the primer for?
marie m.
Biskra, Biskra
who love it
Elise K.
Appleton, WI
Does this last all day? And does it make your skin look cakey?