BY SUE DEVITT

An Anti-Aging Mineral Eye Makeup Formulation The alluring Destination Eye Palette is mineral eye makeup featuring universally flattering shades in blendable, wearable and long-lasting eye color. A unique formulation offers extraordinary hydrating and refreshing properties of the sea, encapsulated in a proprietary delivery system that increases skin s moisture level and vitality. This mineral eye palette contains a synergistic complex of biotechnological marine and botanical substances such as Sea Butter, Shea Butter, Ceramide 2 and Hyaluronic Acid in addition to vitamins, minerals and proteins that work in tandem to help skin absorb water from the air while restoring skin s natural elasticity. A comprehensive selection of the season s most sought-after colors, these richly pigmented mineral eye makeup shades interact with each other harmoniously to intensify, highlight and contou see more...

aoife o.
Ireland
This was my first Sue Devitt purchase and at first I had buyer's remorse because I have SOOOOO many pink blushes, but I have to say this may replace them all. I'm really pale and I was afraid this might overwhelm, but it really works well with my skin tone. The highlighter is not too shimmery so I don't feel like a clown. I also tend to break out from shimmer, but no reactions so far. I have yet to use the bronzer, but I need to learn how to use bronzer in general. It is a little pricey, but the quality is fantastic and the packaging is quite substantial. I also feel like this really brings out my green eyes. Sue Devitt products may be my new obsession
Gabriela E.
I absolutely love this product. I'm not a blush kind of girl I'm more of a bronzer type of girl but once I tried this on Oh my gosh I haven't stopped putting it on lol. Very nice pretty color!
emily m.
Los Angeles, CA
It's a very nice pink for my checks and it's very long lasting and good for the summer and I bought it at Walmart it's very nice color and it brings out the brown in my eyes and would buy it again and again.
Saundra M.
Lake Elsinore, CA
I love this product it has brightens beautiful colors but there could be little more colors but the minerals in the product makes it lot more different and you can take it anywhere because and rock the look
marisol r.
Porterville, CA
Where do you put it on your cheeks?