BY SUE DEVITT E-Z EYE

The "quick-eye" takes on a whole new meaning with this revolutionary pure pigment eye shadow in a fun, fool-proof package.  Simply glide the roller ball directly onto the eyelid for an instant pick-me-up and subtle touch of glamour.  Perfect for taking a day look straight to evening. Against animal testing. see more...

Lucie E.
Lucie E.
I really love this product. It doesn't crease and it stays on forever. I do wish it wasn't in a roller ball though. I usually tap some out on the back of my hand and then use a brush to apply.
sienna l.
sienna l.
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT, didn't crease easily and went on very smoothly I completely recommend this product to anyone who is a fan of beauty
Charlotte P.
Charlotte P.
Monroe, MI
I have never understood the point of putting powder into a roller ball applicator. always comes out uneven and gooped up in places. quit being lazy...if you are gonna put eyeshadow on just do it, don't look for ways to make it easier because all you are gonna get with this stuff is a mess that takes twice as long to clean up than it would to use regular eyeshadow
Devon B.
Devon B.
Mono, Ontario
This product was not the best I've tried because I found it really difficult to apply with the roller-ball.
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Listowel
Not a fan of this eyeshadow in a tube.i found its ok for highlighting the brow and blending it in.but as for my eyelids ill stick with my brushes.