Sue Devitt Beauty Bronzing Eye Trio, Tanzania, 05.5g

by Sue Devitt

Three shimmering, baked shades blend effortlessly together to give eyes that sought-after bronzed look. Infused with Orchid Extract, a natural moisturizer which fights against free radicals, promotes healthy radiance, and protects eye vitality with...

Are these pigmented?
Do you apply it exactly how it is placed in the container?
Alguém já usou ?
Start your review of Sue Devitt Beauty Bronzing Eye Trio, Tanzania, 05.5g!
Sweetwater, FL
Review for: Sue Devitt Microquatic Bronzing Eye Trio, Waihi Beach, 1 ea
Maravilloso producto con excelente pigmentación. Me encantan los tonos bronceados y dorados, y este pequeño trío tiene unos tonos preciosos. Me encanta el producto.
Blida St chrif chalabi numèro 141
Review for: Sue Devitt Microquatic Bronzing Eye Trio, Waihi Beach, 1 ea
One of the finest products that I used in my life is really very beautiful, even a great external shape, I recommend using a lot of proportion with reasonable price does not cause sensitivity and nothing els
casablanca
Review for: Sue Devitt Microquatic Bronzing Eye Trio, Waihi Beach, 1 ea
Hello my name is Nada Akbeli I live in Morocco Casablanca city in Sidi Moumen in the park, the second part is the architecture number 51 and the house number 10 I hope you come to my house please This is the best product ever !!  Hello I love this product so much , I like your company very much wanted to review your product on my instagram page,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiativeIf you agree to my order .
Review for: Sue Devitt Microquatic Bronzing Eye Trio, Waihi Beach, 1 ea
I love it so so so much ❤❤ i use it every day and easy to pack and the color pay off stays on for two hours. This amaizing eyeshadow is a must
Toronto, ON
2,658 reviews
Review for: Sue Devitt Microquatic Bronzing Eye Trio, Waihi Beach, 1 ea
Very nice on my skin . I use this as a highlighter and if just works work. It's longlating and worth the hype
Bridgewater
Review for: Sue Devitt Microquatic Bronzing Eye Trio, Waihi Beach, 1 ea
Great eyeshadow duo, shodows and creamy and make for a smooth application. I would recommend this eyeshadow.
Salford
Review for: Sue Devitt Microquatic Bronzing Eye Trio, Waihi Beach, 1 ea
Who doesn’t love this product like I’m in love with it it’s the best product ever u should totally buy it
Review for: Sue Devitt Microquatic Bronzing Eye Trio, Waihi Beach, 1 ea
Produto bom Ótima qualidade Eu uso e recomendo Muito top eu amoooo #bom #amo #recomendo