BY SUE DEVITT 70% TRIPLE SEAWEED

Quiet & Still ~ Ivory for porcelain complexions. Leaves skin looking and feeling visibly more healthy and hydrated. This lightweight and oil-free gel formulation contains 70% water, leaving skin looking and feeling visibly more healthy and hydrated.  Three types of mineral and nutrient rich seaweed restores and revitalizes, locking in moisture while minimizing the appearance of imperfections and improving skin tonality. Against animal testing. Gel Foundation, Quiet & Still. see more...

• I have been wanting to try this after seeing it on youtub...1 Answers
  • I have really bad pores and often my foundation leave me ...1 Answers
  • Would definitely want to know if this is worth buying and...1 Answers
Pratishtha P.
Atlanta, GA
Its an amazing foundation and gives a sheer coverage and is easily builable..gives a very natural finish
karen c.
manaus
Otima base com penetracao na pele com toque seco sem deixar grudento o rosto,e saudavel pois nao tem muita quimica
Ashley A.
Los Angeles, CA
Would definitely want to know if this is worth buying and how well it works?
Candie J.
Nashville, GA
I have really bad pores and often my foundation leave me with break outs. has anyone used this yet?? And if so what would say or would you even recommend it?
Kari (Kaleah) D.
Blaine, WA
I have been wanting to try this after seeing it on youtube but I am not able to find it anywhere and I am little skeptical of buying it of ebay. Does anyone know where I can get this and if you do would you say this would be a good fit for someone with mature skin.