BY SUEBEE #14 in Honey

Sue bee deluxe honey 24 oz see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Patricia R.
Austin, TX
I love honey in my tea on my yogurt and on just about anything and great for when my kids have a sore throat I add it to some lime juice and it soothes their throat very well
Shanda S.
Augusta, GA
This is the only honey we buy because it's cheap and good. Clover honey isn't as beneficial for your health as Manuka honey, but it'll do because we only use it seldomly and it's delicious!
Anna E.
Jacksonville, NC
This honey is a permanent item on our grocery list! It has a balanced flavor that makes it good on fruit as well as on a sandwich or in your coffee and is extremely affordable! We love the bear-shaped container, too :)
Alessya D.
Grandmas favorite! Weirdly enough, she puts this all over cheese xD Sounds disgusting, but holy moly does it taste good! She goes through dozens of these :)
Brianna M.
Such an old school honey haha. My mom says that she has been using this brand since she was a little kid and now I use it too. It's very sweet and delicious!
Daisy Y.
Great and sweet. I eat this with bread sometimes. I use this to bake with my cakes or other sweet concoctions. I use with tea and also with milk.
Ally L.
Five stars just based on the packaging design. The honey is pretty great too! Goes really nicely in my evening tea, and oatmeal breakfasts
Ashleigh D.
Charlotte, NC
Such good honey! Good in so many recipes and just by itself. The price is not crazy, and the taste is exactly what you would expect.
Ashlyn H.
Harvey, LA
Love this honey, i use it every morning in my tea and it is soooo tasty!! Best thing ever! it is also really good for your skin!
Haley E.
Americus, GA
I love Sue Bee Honey. It has a distinctive flavor. I like to add it to my hot tea. I am definitely satisfied with the flavor.