Sue Bee® Premium Clover Honey

by Suebee

#16 in Honey

Sue bee deluxe honey 24 oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sue Bee® Premium Clover Honey!
2 years agoLas Vegas, NV
I love honey and I love to put it on almost everything. It is a very good value and I will buy this again. I recently put some honey in my tea because I had a sore throat.
6 months agoAstoria, OR
I love peanut butter and honey sandwiches, and Sue Bee Honey is what I usually have. I like to put on cornbread too 🐝Sue Bee® Premium Clover Honey #food #suebeehoney
3 years agoLas Vegas, NV
Sue Bee Clover honey is quite tasty. I purchase Sue Bee Clover honey at my local Albertson's supermarket. Honey can be a little expensive but the price was right and the taste is great! I have used honey to replace my sugar use. Honey in your tea gives your tea a more distinctive taste.
3 years ago
Yes buying local is best for so many reasons, but in a pinch this should be your go-to. It is wonderfully flavored from clover bees so it won't be too strong for delicate littles. The kids love the teddy bear too! Pick this up and keep at the office too
4 years agoBuffalo, NY
I have used so many honeys before and this seems like the best one. There is something about it that just makes it...taste better. I would recommend this because it is cheap and tasty.
3 years ago
One of the best honey'so on the market because we know the purity of the brand. I like the taste, but I prefer locally produced honey. We can get more for our money that way. This is expensive.
4 years agoNewton, NJ
Honey is really a matter of preference. I grew up on Golden Blossom, and that's the only one I really like. I will use Sue Bee when the store is out of mine. Sue Bee's price is a big plus, though....not too expensive.
4 years agoLawrence, MA
Tea and honey any one? I love to replace sugar for honey any day so when it comes to this little bear it is always in my kitchen. I use it to soothe my coughs in the flu season too
4 years agoFresno, CA
Honey is always an item in my pantry. It's a natural sweetener used in many things. One of my favorite things in winter time is a cup of hot green tea with some honey to sweeten it up
4 years ago
I am OBESSED with honey. Not only does it make it sweeter but it is very healthy and I use this to replace using sugar. I am trying to loose weight and honey is the way to GO!