Sue Bee® Premium Clover Honey

by Suebee

#15 in Honey

Sue bee deluxe honey 24 oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sue Bee® Premium Clover Honey!
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This clover honey has a nicer flavor than most honeys and isn't overly sweet. It's great to sweeten up smoothies, or teas, or even for baking! I try to buy this brand as much as possible, if I'm not buying raw honey.
Las Vegas, NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love honey and I love to put it on almost everything. It is a very good value and I will buy this again. I recently put some honey in my tea because I had a sore throat.
Astoria, OR
I love peanut butter and honey sandwiches, and Sue Bee Honey is what I usually have. I like to put on cornbread too 🐝Sue Bee® Premium Clover Honey #food #suebeehoney
Las Vegas, NV
Sue Bee Clover honey is quite tasty. I purchase Sue Bee Clover honey at my local Albertson's supermarket. Honey can be a little expensive but the price was right and the taste is great! I have used honey to replace my sugar use. Honey in your tea gives your tea a more distinctive taste.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Yes buying local is best for so many reasons, but in a pinch this should be your go-to. It is wonderfully flavored from clover bees so it won't be too strong for delicate littles. The kids love the teddy bear too! Pick this up and keep at the office too
Buffalo, NY
I have used so many honeys before and this seems like the best one. There is something about it that just makes it...taste better. I would recommend this because it is cheap and tasty.
Halal, No Special Diet
One of the best honey'so on the market because we know the purity of the brand. I like the taste, but I prefer locally produced honey. We can get more for our money that way. This is expensive.
Organic, Gluten Free, Dairy Free
Newton, NJ
Honey is really a matter of preference. I grew up on Golden Blossom, and that's the only one I really like. I will use Sue Bee when the store is out of mine. Sue Bee's price is a big plus, though....not too expensive.
Lawrence, MA
Tea and honey any one? I love to replace sugar for honey any day so when it comes to this little bear it is always in my kitchen. I use it to soothe my coughs in the flu season too
Fresno, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Honey is always an item in my pantry. It's a natural sweetener used in many things. One of my favorite things in winter time is a cup of hot green tea with some honey to sweeten it up